OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the Gary Harris return has been mentioned enough even on pods

I mean the guy came in cold turkey straight into elimination high pressure games. They wouldn’t have beat Utah nor LAC without him. I think it’s insane how good he’s been after sitting out for that long

allowed maga porter to come off the bench and contribute rather than get burned by starters

I wouldnt ride too high off this if I was laker fan. Both teams clips played are better than Houston and Portland.
my man the lakers beat both the hottest offensive team AND the hottest defensive teams in the bubble 4 games to 1

its like a movie. old man bron is on a mission. i could never bet against him.

BUT the nuggets have a unique story as well coming back from 3-1 deficits. they remind me of one of my SF giants playoff runs

0752C2E6-1C70-420E-BE3E-AF5841F642BC.gif
Warriors 100% without any doubts will win the next ship

On NT

Anybody else think Bron has hit PG and Kawhi and gave them the lil ***** treatment?

‘Yo my guy. I know you going through it right now. Trust me i’ve been there myself! Hold your head though. You gonna come back from this stronger then ever! #SFG

with the term “front running” being thrown around, couldnt it be said that 95 percent of this thread is front runners cuz they jumped on the odds on favorite clippers bandwagon to not only be claimed as the best team in the league but to beat the lakers and lebron and take a chip.

Yall were talking hella reckless all season about how the lakers werent very good. How the clippers were far better than him. called laker fans dellusional.

and alot of you new clipper fans was onhere last night trying to hop on the slander bus. tryna blend in 😂

PG honestly just seems like a funny style type of cat. Too much BS attached to his name at this point. Messing with Hibbert's girl, the stripper situation, constantly making excuses for his shortcomings, jumping into an argument where he wasn't mentioned...he a BAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom