OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

not clicking video but homie look like a c grade ig scammer talking about turning $250 into 5k.....

And like someone already said, not taking advice from someone in a SeanJohn sweater that’s not diddy son.

like when you go on a job interview, clean, dapper. Suit and tie or a nice button down, everything tailored. Brogues or hard bottoms.... everyone else in shirt Jeans and sneakers.

like dawg, you don’t love yourself? I don’t wanna hear you talk about money.

people wanna be boujie and high and mighty but ain’t even groomed properly

careful there was a dude defending ecko in the dunk thread yesterday. i’m sure he rocking sean john too

it ain’t even the clothes. I was just being an a***hole. Lmao. It’s like when people got a 2020 benz, mclaren, or any high end vehicle. Or even a nice house, but be looking filthy. Car and house dirty as hell.

IM NOT LISTENING TO YOU. IDC HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GOT. You look filthy. Car filthy, etc.

now if you look clean and got all that stuff. I might listen. But really and truly I’m so self-centered that I’m not gone listen anyway

Last edited:
Yall focused on the wrong thing

Aye, first impressions means everything. I ain’t listening to homie. I don’t listen to no YouTube or IG financial advisors or “psychologist” anyway. They help those who need it though. So I respect that.

but I don’t pay them people no mind. I’m self motivated. I don’t need them folk

chilllllll dawg. :lol: :lol:
5A463741-97A4-49C9-B422-1DDA89B01E0A.gif

Clicked the video... then heard “this is the info that they didn’t want you to know”....

I immediately cut it off :lol: :lo

This man talking about other dudes renting mansions and Lamborghinis (for $100 a day) and whatnot for cheap. Another wanna them cats who want to stunt for the gram or SM. I DO NOT RESPECT PEOPLE STUNTING IN RENTALS OR RENTAL PROPERTIES.

Own it outright. Clown s*****

Back
Top Bottom