OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

This **** almost feels deliberately planned to bait and hook people that have a tendency to try to get over on them...crazy.

This is where accountability comes in to play. Folks made a choice and gotta die on that bridge.

As far as taxes prohibiting the purchase of a home, definitely wouldn't recommend letting it get that far as that means they have a judgement on you. IRS is pretty cool about payment plans as I have a friend on one now with them.

Alright so I'll try to update my NT family on what I've read so far about the proposed unemployment benefits now that the $600 is over.

••Mitt Romney/Susan Collins proposed $500/week extra in August, $400/week in September, and $300/week in October, or the option for 80% of what you made at your previous job.

••Mike Braun/Ron Johnson proposed $200/week or 66% wage replacement (trash)

••A group of republican senators proposed $200/week until local state unemployment offices could figure out a way to determine 70% of each filers previous wages and then pay them that rate.

••B.itch McConnell proposed $400/week for 4 months after originally proposing to extend the $600 for one whole week.

••Most important factor is that it seems regardless of what decision they make, it's very likely there is a few weeks gap til you see that bonus money.

yall bugging thinking the IRS wont come for 1k shoot when you owe any taxes to them they collect and if you delinquent they just add interest over time to the loan they gave you and if you fail to pay it then they will take any taxes you are owed during tax time and they can levy your bank account and garnish your check.

take it from me who finally got the IRS off their back

the more i dont have to deal with them the happier i am they are petty as hell when it comes to collecting i went thru it took me 5 years to get out of it will never play games with the IRS again. Not worth the headache

and another thing if you owe the IRS any money good luck buying a house because they going to find that.
Eh I owed and was able to buy a house
Was paying a 2017 tax payment
Was almost done though
When I bought it
Hell I just payed my 2019 taxes
Owed 4.5k
As long as u have a payment arrangement
Or something set up
U should be good

Look keep all that negative stuff out
Folks love saying I told u so
When the time comes
We will make a thread
“Gotta pay back that grant”
Until then keep all that
“I knew They was gonna get y’all” talk
Outta this thread ain’t nobody in here experienced anything yet
So until then STOP
people got enough **** to worry about
Without all that fear mongering **** over 1k
Folks love coming in a thread going
“Oooooh see I tolls u I knew this was gonna happen”
Maaaaaan u ain’t know ****
And even if u did folks woulda did it anyway
Let’s stay on the positive tip
Seems like that second check coming

Look keep all that negative stuff out
Folks love saying I told u so
When the time comes
We will make a thread
“Gotta pay back that grant”
Until then keep all that
“I knew They was gonna get y’all” talk
Outta this thread ain’t nobody in here experienced anything yet
So until then STOP
people got enough **** to worry about
Without all that fear mongering **** over 1k
Folks love coming in a thread going
“Oooooh see I tolls u I knew this was gonna happen”
Maaaaaan u ain’t know ****
And even if u did folks woulda did it anyway
Let’s stay on the positive tip
Seems like that second check coming
6EDA1562-5D4B-49C4-815E-005666258A93.png

That EIDL grant was a good finesse if you were able to sign a few people up and take a kickback leaving your SSN out of it :smokin :lol:

I got a strong feeling the GOP is going to eventually agree to extending the $600 but strictly under the terms and stipulations that companies and businesses are protected from potential covid lawsuits.

The Dems are going to rationally decline that and the GOP is going to frame it as “we tried offering the $600 to help, the Dems refused to compromise”, and low information or single issue voters who only care about the $600 getting extended by any means necessary are going to eat it up.

feds are petty AF you’d be shocked :lol:
I mean cmon......the trap was obvious, if it’s too good to be true, it probably is....blessings to those that will slip through the cracks and flourish....but if I was ya, like someone else said, start putting some money aside.
Yeah true, thing is with the millions of Americans filing taxes the spectrum is toooo broad for them to narrow it down so they just rely on random audits, this right here tho, is not as broad as not nearly as many people put their names down to get that SBA loan, so it’ll be much easier for them to look into these names....you practically willingly put yourself under the magnifying glass over 1k and DONT think they’ll just look at that 1k don’t be shocked if you just guaranteed yourself an audit and your past years of taxes aint on point....like I said, a headache NOT worth having.
This **** almost feels deliberately planned to bait and hook people that have a tendency to try to get over on them...crazy.

Stop fear mongering. I'm sure you have good intentions but you seem really late to the party.

We been in here discussing the legality and potential for risk in all of this for months.

A bunch of people in here got legitimate businesses that they operate and qualify for all funding.

There was nothing illegal or risky about filling out a truthful EIDL loan application without operating a business in order to take advantage of the EIDL grant.

Everyone knows outright fraud is asking for trouble.

Please include some sort of hazard pay or SOMETHING for essential front line workers, we done put the work in all around selflessly....we don’t need an Alicia Keys song or some bull**** Thank you commercial, show us that green!

The evil empire is saying **** your hazard pay

Eh I owed and was able to buy a house
Was paying a 2017 tax payment
Was almost done though
When I bought it
Hell I just payed my 2019 taxes
Owed 4.5k
As long as u have a payment arrangement
Or something set up
U should be good

thats what i meant about being delinquent,

you were making payments that means you are in the good

The SBA must request to the IRS to audit PPP and EIDL loans. The IRS will not audit anyone without authority from SBA unless the tax fIler doesn’t include the grant as taxable income on their return. I may be wrong but with all the heat the SBA is under after not listening to Congress regarding what was written in the cares act, I doubt they waste resources on those who received $1k. $10k plus is another story.

idk man thats a risk i aint willing to take but thats me.

been there and got F'ed lol

What would hazard pay even mean

Like a weekly bonus or more per hour or something?

Back
Top Bottom