OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

These are the only instances in which this occurs. I know a female who’s paying like $800 a month but she’s been loving there for 30 years and the spot looks like it. No renovation whatsoever.
Yea my unk turned that Joint into a lil resort front yard has a pond with fish lol small lil bridge etc...

These are the only instances in which this occurs. I know a female who’s paying like $800 a month but she’s been loving there for 30 years and the spot looks like it. No renovation whatsoever.

this
mortgages 30+years ago def gonna be looking different than today’s market.

I know of this guy who bought a mansion near Westwood for a cool 1.1 mil in 1971
Brought in some bunnies and designed a lil
Pool / grotto
Property sold for like $100,000,000

Wonder if the mortgage Is $1100

you ain’t getting a parking spot in SF for $1100/mo :lol:

4bUV7Ls.gif

Can we kill the humble brags in here.

It honestly doesn't need to be said again.

We all know the prices in SF NYC LA and all these other gentrified neighborhoods are ridiculous.

Yall are the exception not the rule.

I dont know why yall keep bringing that up.

Pretty sure yall make a lot more money then most Americans.

how is that a humble brag?

you talking about $1100 mortgages like that even a remote possibility for most people

if anything $1100 mortgage is a humble brag :lol:

4bUV7Ls.gif

We all know the prices in SF NYC LA and all these other gentrified neighborhoods are ridiculous.

yea... but they have a much HIGHER cost of living

how is that a humble brag?

you talking about $1100 mortgages like that even a remote possibility for most people

if anything $1100 mortgage is a humble brag :lol:

My bad, I took that as $1100 mortgage was nothing.

You comment about that being parking made it seem like you were Scrooge McDuckin us.

Again I apologize.

Call me crazy but this seems like the kind of thing the people it effects should have some input on. Democracy tho :pimp:

Even if this went to a democratic vote, most Americans would deny the $600 a week extension because politicians who oppose it have convinced the public that everyone collecting unemployment is lazy and mooching off their precious tax dollars.

Then you have the people who are still working low paying jobs who don't think it's fair they make less money to work than someone gets on unemployment.

An $1100 mortgage is cute. I wish it was that cheap.

I LITERALLY googled the average American mortgage and it said $1100. If those figures are inaccurate, than your country is lying per the usual. Someone always lying in American :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, this search says $1500. Still above $1100. But either way, if this is inaccurate, IDK what to say?

BCA95158-E669-4599-9F3C-FA82D6F881A5.jpeg

I’ve found as low as $967/mo locally but the house was a foreclosure. was in great shape and in the neighborhood Im in now, just needed work on the deck, but my bum *** real estate agent was dragging his feet and somebody swooped on it. Beautiful ranch style home with basement and nice sized front and backyard. Was listed less than $180k.

lots of low priced homes around here and even lower when you go out in the sticks. and I’m in the suburbs halfway between DC and Richmond. People buying up properties like crazy rn.

prices dropping and lots of people selling, plus this area is eligible for USDA loans and there’s credits and stuff for first time buyers and whatnot. apartments here going up EVERYWHERE and if you not in low income or the hood you paying at least $1299/mo for a 2br 1 bath :lol:

exactly. I’d rather pay a $1500 mortgage than pay similar price for an apartment:lol: :lol:

this
mortgages 30+years ago def gonna be looking different than today’s market.

I know of this guy who bought a mansion near Westwood for a cool 1.1 mil in 1971
Brought in some bunnies and designed a lil
Pool / grotto
Property sold for like $100,000,000

Wonder if the mortgage Is $1100

You really using MANSIONS prices to bat an eye at $1100 AVERAGE mortgage for simple homes? You think everyone lives in a mansion???? IDK where ya’ll heads be at....

Who REALLY thinks they’ll get a mansion with a $1100 mortgage be real

4bUV7Ls.gif

Nah, they WILLINGLY let these real estate developers hose and finessed them out of their money. :lol: :lol:

Keep lapping up in them expensive homes and apartments. They deserve to get price gauged :lol: :lol:

You really using MANSIONS prices to bat an eye at $1100 AVERAGE mortgage for simple homes? You think everyone lives in a mansion???? IDK where ya’ll heads be at....

Who REALLY thinks they’ll get a mansion with a $1100 mortgage be real

i was a being facetious doggie

San Francisco the only place in America? Oh. I would never live in San Francisco. No way I’d be sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with 8 people. Paying $1000 each

did i say it was?

why you in your feels?

how many places you realistically getting a mortgage for $1100 that you’d actually want to live?

did i say it was?

why you in your feels?

how many places you realistically getting a mortgage for $1100 that you’d actually want to live?

The US average is $1500 a month. I just googled it. If that’s not enough information then IDK what to say

Back
Top Bottom