OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Even if this went to a democratic vote, most Americans would deny the $600 a week extension because politicians who oppose it have convinced the public that everyone collecting unemployment is lazy and mooching off their precious tax dollars.

Then you have the people who are still working low paying jobs who don't think it's fair they make less money to work than someone gets on unemployment.

Facts, people fail to realize fast food joints and grocery stores mostly stayed open.

The people that lost jobs were self employed gigs, dine in res, bars, hospitality, and direct hit industries.

They mad are the wrong people. Be mad at your employer for paying **** wages.

Facts, people fail to realize fast food joints and grocery stores mostly stayed open.

The people that lost jobs were self employed gigs, dine in res, bars, hospitality, and direct hit industries.

They mad are the wrong people. Be mad at your employer for paying **** wages.

The craziest part is that low paying jobs have the least job security of all. When a company is losing revenue their first decision is usually laying off as many low level employees as possible. So it's more likely a low level employee will collect unemployment in their lifetime than someone who's making $100k+ a year. Politicians do a good job of dividing groups that are equally struggling.

Okay, this search says $1500. Still above $1100. But either way, if this is inaccurate, IDK what to say?

BCA95158-E669-4599-9F3C-FA82D6F881A5.jpeg

i would be curious to see the mortgage payments of loans taken out in the past 10 years.
that 1100 includes mortgages that are over 20 years old lol

That’s not true
I care
My family care
I’m tired of ur negativity
Especially being a black man
Acting this way towards another black man
In this day and age
when we suppose to stick together
KHUFU KHUFU

I'm extremely happy my young king is out here living his best life.

My point is, the price of YOUR MORTGAGE has nothing to do with the conversation.

It's like when we're ha having a conversation about the black plight and some dude runs in the conversation talking about how he made it and doesn't understand how others don't.

It's not about you or your mortgage.

They said 52k a year is impossible to live in “most” US cities. I said $4300 a month is solid for most of america. Instead of paying $2000+ for rent, getting a mortgage (average US MORTGAGE being $1100 (I was wrong, average is $1500)) is more feasible than paying apartment rent....

Then people brought up San Francisco. As if San Francisco is the only city in the US of A.

Why are you lying man? No one made the broad generalizations you just claimed. :lol:

You said this, which people disagreed on.

If you can’t survive off $4300+ a month (52k) a year, then you’ve got serious problems. You should be able to survive off that anywhere in America. Quick google, the average monthly mortgage is $1100 a month. Instead of paying $1300+ a month to rent an apartment, get a mortgage.

I'm extremely happy my young king is out here living his best life.

My point is, the price of YOUR MORTGAGE has nothing to do with the conversation.

It's like when we're ha having a conversation about the black plight and some dude runs in the conversation talking about how he made it and doesn't understand how others don't.

It's not about you or your mortgage.
I Agree

Man stop it, wtf y’all ****** from talking about 52k a year aint ****? 1 stack a week outside the top major cities u can live comfortably if it’s just u. Then talking about living in the boonies or around nothing.... my ***** if u got a car u can move 15-20min out from the city and be good.

And a 1100 mortgage seem right to me on a 130-150k crib in most places. I can tell y’all dudes come from money because if a single person not in a NY/Cali can’t make it off a stack a week u living far out ya means.

52k ain’t cutting it papi. Not here, or at least any type of lifestyle I want to live.

I can make it off a stack a week after taxes but you also can’t get a house here for 130k and I’m married. If I was single it would be tight af.

mortgage 1600
Whip 300
Child support 700
Insurance 100
Utilities 200
Student loans 250
Phone 150

that’s my bills and I’m not even fancy I left out gym and that because it isn’t mandatory.

Last edited:
And u single with no kids
I mean I’m assuming if u got kids the partner works. Let’s say sig other making 800 a week. 1800 a week in a household, rent/mortgage 800-1200 that’s a lot left to make work. As long as they not trynna ride a benz and live in a 2800 sq ft condo downtown u can make it.

Back
Top Bottom