OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Can we all remember that this argument all started because some obviously uneducated Ft. Lauderdale bumpkin made the ludicrous claim that $52k pre-tax should be fine anywhere in the country. If that amount works for you, GREAT! But some people worked hard to earn much much more, and live accordingly. But because of the pandemic they’re now getting much much less, while bills are still the same. That’s not a great situation and it isn’t their fault.

**** boys and followers.

I'm good in my town.

All that matters.

It just jokes pa, you the one who tossed up the lob.

Can always tell when dudes insecure about they situation when they take comments personally for no reason. :lol:

Word to dude who bounced out trippin over someone saying 52K aint enough some places, that started this evening's tangent

It just jokes pa, you the one who tossed up the lob.

Can always tell when dudes insecure about they situation when they take **** personal for no reason. :lol:

Word to dude who bounced out trippin over someone saying 52K aint enough some places, that started this evening's tangent

Insecure?

Nah, I just called out **** boys when I see them.

I see you.

And my "situation"

I'm good.

6140972911.jpg

Pre tax was the part I missed. I take back a lot of what I said then. Shoutout to this next 1200, I need all my coins.

52k gross don’t matter. The net is what you’re actually seeing so naw b that ain’t enough. Unless you like 24 with no kids and live in Ohio.

You couldn’t PAY me to live in some of these places that are anti-science, no matter how cheap the housing. We all have different priorities. A big house would be nice, but I also value education, diversity, art, innovation, good weather, etc etc.

Last edited:
Watch out boys. Same ring that stole my info from a jury duty court case last year and open up a bunch of credit cards just tried to file unemployment benefits under my name and change my mailing address (again).

These lazy scammer ****s always looking for handouts.

Watch out boys. Same ring that stole my info from a jury duty court case last year and open up a bunch of credit cards just tried to file unemployment benefits under my name and change my mailing address (again).

These lazy scammer ****s always looking for handouts.

sounds personal

Back
Top Bottom