OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

remember when I said there is many positives to Florida? This is one. :lol:

Florida is expensive too. You’re not getting a 1x1 for less than $1100 down here. This place caters specifically to the 55+ community. Everyone knows it. We have TONS of brand new, state of the art apartments. Rent is $1700+. Most in the $2300 range.

South Florida is top 5 in rent. We are just as expensive as NYC. To live “GREAT” down here, you have to be well off. My pops has a construction business so I’m fortunate. And most these young dudes ain’t built to mess with concrete so I’ll always have a job. Florida is expensive.

There’s a fairly new apartment development here...right in the middle of the hood and they want like $4200 for a 3x2.

these developers down here will literally put brand new apartments or homes, right smack dab in the middle of the hood, and price gauge. You out of your mind, but people be paying that hight ticket :lol:

It varies so much, what’s a cheap house where you live? 400k?

that’s why wages and everything are a lot higher than a city where a new house is 250.
In order to even find a cheap house
I had to move an hour and 30 min
away from the bay
400k don’t get u **** in the bay

except this

2 bedroom homes with 1 bath :lol:

Florida is expensive too. You’re not getting a 1x1 for less than $1100 down here. This place caters specifically to the 55+ community. Everyone knows it. We have TONS of brand new, state of the art apartments. Rent is $1700+. Most in the $2300 range.

South Florida is top 5 in rent. We are just as expensive as NYC. To live “GREAT” down here, you have to be well off. My pops has a construction business so I’m fortunate. And most these young dudes ain’t built to mess with concrete so I’ll always have a job. Florida is expensive
They’re gentrifying downtown Detroit too. They turned a lot of them old buildings into high rises over looking the river and Canada. Rent like 3k. I’m riding around a few months ago and I see white people jogging and walking dogs in areas they would’ve never been in 10+ ago :sick:. Took my *** back to the burbs.

South Florida is top 5 in rent. We are just as expensive as NYC. To live “GREAT” down here, you have to be well off. My pops has a construction business so I’m fortunate. And most these young dudes ain’t built to mess with concrete so I’ll always have a job. Florida is expensive

ohhh you’re in concrete? I’m sure business is booming for you down there. I used to drive readymix now I’m in paving driving/operating/laboring.

you’re right, most these young dudes aren’t about this life. If it’s 100 and sunny you still gotta work.

and yeah you’ll always have those developers straight wilding. I mean if we’re talking gulf coast I’d take my *** to Cape Coral and chill. F being fancy and I don’t know anything about your side of the state.

:lol: why we all arguing
like regardless of what we make
we still want our stimulus
That’s what these ***** *** politicians want
We over here arguing over scraps
Man **** that look 52k is a lot to some
Not a lot to others
But we could all use more money

divide and conquer bruh... divide and conquer. The “MAN” want us all to be divisive. No matter skin color. He want us to fight like gladiators... for rations and $1200 every 6 months!!!

ohhh you’re in concrete? I’m sure business is booming for you down there. I used to drive readymix now I’m in paving driving/operating/laboring.

you’re right, most these young dudes aren’t about this life. If it’s 100 and sunny you still gotta work.

yeah. It’s my family trade. My cousins ain’t doing this. They into the streets, lol. And me and you both know it’s no joke. You’d make good money down here. So much construction going on

In order to even find a cheap house
I had to move an hour and 30 min
away from the bay
400k don’t get u **** in the bay

except this

2 bedroom homes with 1 bath :lol:
Bruhhh:sick::smh: as someone who has been actively looking for 2 mths, a house like that this way would’ve been 60k.https://www.trulia.com/p/mi/southfield/22005-hallcroft-ln-southfield-mi-48034--2049676372 240 can get u this and u still18-20 away from all the sport/concert venues and party scene.

and yeah you’ll always have those developers straight wilding. I mean if we’re talking gulf coast I’d take my *** to Cape Coral and chill. F being fancy and I don’t know anything about your side of the state.
Plug ya mans how to get into the biz. I need that 40hr status.

yeah. It’s my family trade. My cousins ain’t doing this. They into the streets, lol. And me and you both know it’s no joke. You’d make good money down here. So much construction going on

I looked into it, I wouldn’t mind spending a winter in fl and checking out the scene. I know bel air is down there, big excavation company in Naples. They work up here too.

I might move down to fl eventually to be closer to fam and my wife wants to. Winters are rough here.

Keep at it man :pimp: nice to see someone else on here in the trades.

Plug ya mans how to get into the biz. I need that 40hr status.

local 49. try and become an apprentice. I think min pay is 35.80. You gotta move here though...

edit, come be a lowbedder here in the summer. You’re qualified. They’ll teach you how to move the machines.

Run a lowboy

Didn’t know you were buying a house. Good luck man. :pimp:

Last edited:
Right on. I used to have a jump that lived in Allen park lol.
I used to smash my high school sweetheart in the bowling alley parking lot back in the day cuz her cousins stayed there.

The play is to get a great paying work from home job and live in the cheaper state.

My boy was tryna drop 725k on a crib with a pool, 4 bed 2 bath in long island. Then in showed him 6 bed 2 bath 5 acres on a damn lake for 340k in my hood in the MI boonies. Son is currently re-evaluating his life.

Location, location, location. That's crazy.

Around me 137K will get you trash trap house. :lol: Dead serious.
After seeing that 900 sqft Bando nawty posted for 400k I believe u. My grandma crib 260 and it’s almost 3ksqft, football field backyard, big front yard, finished basement 4bd 3 1/2 bath. I’m staying in MI forever.

After seeing that 900 sqft Bando nawty posted for 400k I believe u. My grandma crib 260 and it’s almost 3ksqft, football field backyard, big front yard, finished basement 4bd 3 1/2 bath. I’m staying in MI forever.
Yea that’s why I always take the “average” with a grain of salt when it comes to things like housing prices...Too much variance in location ...Where I’m from( Baltimore) you can cop a crib for a 100 k but it’s gon be a vacant on a zombie block ...Then when you walk across the city line they getting you for $500k for a 2 bedroom townhouse that’s like 5 mins over the line from the trenchez :smh:

And I don’t care how cheap it is I would NEVER live in places like West VA, Montana, Utah etc :lol:

Last edited:
The play is to get a great paying work from home job and live in the cheaper state.

My boy was tryna drop 725k on a crib with a pool, 4 bed 2 bath in long island. Then in showed him 6 bed 2 bath 5 acres on a damn lake for 340k in my hood in the MI boonies. Son is currently re-evaluating his life.
This is why I keep saying we need bullet trains in the US but all these lobbyists won't let it happen to protect all these corporate interests :smh:

Home prices would be affordable and people wouldn't mind living at a distance from large metro areas that they commute to for work

This is why I keep saying we need bullet trains in the US but all these lobbyists won't let it happen to protect all these corporate interests :smh:

Home prices would be affordable and people wouldn't mind living at a distance from large metro areas that they commute to for work
Some groups been trying to get the DC to Baltimore bullet train poppin since the 90’s, but it ain’t no traction cuz everybody would just live in Baltimore for 75% less than the DC costs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom