instead of just saying something is a trash take
wont u explain
and speak on why u believe the opposite
all u doing is coming in here being a damn negative nancy
come with some positivity every once in a while
Another trash *** take

I am not gonna listen to you on where I should post. Spare me

Last edited:
Just want to say that boy dwalk31 dwalk31 gotta go. This a biscuit free zone.

We got all types in here just trying to get their paper. Black, white, Ohioans, grifters, scammers, broke boys, but we can't have any tap dancing going on. He gotta take that Terry Crews stuff somewhere else.

Bro is lost talking about they denied the 600 a week but failed to mention it was only for a week most important part left out

Yea can’t really “both sides” this money issue when the Republicans are holding things up cuz they wanna protect and give more bread to business Instead of the people
im not even talking both sides on THIS issue
im talking about the state of america in general
the divide between the haves and have nots
is on both of them
THATS what IM referring to in general

giphy.gif

everybody in here ready to argue at the drop of a hat :lol:

One side (Democrats) doesn’t help as much as we’d like.

The other side (Republicans) actively tries to hurt you, take away from you, and rejects any help that the first side proposes while blasphemously hiding behind religion.

Both aren’t great but they’re NOT “the same.” If you want to rally for progressives in primaries and elections, I’ll join you. But once the choice comes down to D vs R (like the presidency), every non-billionaire should vote against R. Hold your nose if you must. You don’t have to like it. But it’s a clear choice right now. All this “both sides” trash does is make an excuse to help get Rs elected. And that’s a big part of why we’re in the current horrible situations we’re in right now.

Last edited:
im not even talking both sides on THIS issue
im talking about the state of america in general
the divide between the haves and have nots
is on both of them
THATS what IM referring to in general
Yea I’m talking bout just this issue for this thread...Republicans need to stop playing and give the people OUR bread

Just FYI these are kinda tough to get. This is the 3rd round, I did the first 2 and never heard anything and neither has anyone I know who's applied.
Just did the application, took me 5 minutes. It's a few check boxes.. 5 minutes for the potential to get 5k/15k is very minimal effort for free $ imo. I encourage everyone who is eligible to try/apply. There are several rounds and 3 million going out

Back
Top Bottom