OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Mine hit today AND it's payday :nerd:

giphy.gif

Is there a site in place to 'track' your check? Asking for my gf. She has Capital One if that matters.

I owed taxes this year so the IRS didn't have my info. I used the site to update my info. I'm good to go.

Checked my account as soon as I woke up... nothing was in there. Decided to check the status of my payment on IRS site. Site said the status of my payment is unknown. I filed taxes in 18, 19, 20.

I guess all that criticism of Drump online has caught up to me. Gov been watching.

I checked as well and got the same message.

Crazy day. Looks like some vendor (turbo tax debit/Intuit) aren’t going to be receding the stimulus cash. Currently their website and app are crashed with people checking lol.

Trump check and regular check hit today. Will be going towards a new (CPO) bimmer. . . eventually lol. Or real estate, maybe. Depends on which industry collapses first.

Bruh I just check that irs tracker and they act like my Info I enter for my tax info was wrong. I filed last year and this year so sure they know my bank info but why they ask for my bank info again. Feel I’m about to get screwed for this free money smh. I can’t use tracker now for another 24 hours because “too many attempts” :smh:

Bruh I just check that irs tracker and they act like my Info I enter for my tax info was wrong. I filed last year and this year so sure they know my bank info but why they ask for my bank info again. Feel I’m about to get screwed for this free money smh. I can’t use tracker now for another 24 hours because “too many attempts” :smh:

But were you able to get to the point of entering your bank info again? seems like most people are getting the "Payment status not available" and not even reaching the enter your bank info steps.

But were you able to get to the point of entering your bank info again? seems like most people are getting the "Payment status not available" and not even reaching the enter your bank info steps.

yes I was able to get to there, at first I tried my 2019 information that I filed and got an error and saw on the site try your 2018 tax info because the 2019 tax return maybe not processed yet. I did so and got more errors that it don’t match the system and that I have to wait another 24 hours to check. I put ever info in that my turbo tax have, so I know I put everything right and same bank info I received last year return with.

I read somewhere that this $1200 is just an advance on our 2020 tax returns, which means we'll be in the hole come next year...

...any truth to this?!

:nerd::nerd:

Back
Top Bottom