OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Anyone in/know of someone in a similar situation where their stimulus was direct deposited into a CLOSED bank account? Meaning, the account the IRS had on file to this point has since been closed/wasn't updated in time.

If yes, do you know the fix? Will the IRS be mailing a letter suggesting a 'failed attempt'? My gf is having trouble locating a section on their site to update her bank info.

Anyone in/know of someone in a similar situation where their stimulus was direct deposited into a CLOSED bank account? Meaning, the account the IRS had on file to this point has since been closed/wasn't updated in time.

If yes, do you know the fix? Will the IRS be mailing a letter suggesting a 'failed attempt'? My gf is having trouble locating a section on their site to update her bank info.
Damn that sucks. I think that will be a complicated process unfortunately given the backlog in the system. I’m assuming she would have to contact the IRS.

Everyone getting their check, meanwhile I’m like...

4585D0FD-BE1B-44D4-9EF4-64087BC3D60F.gif

Yea it’s gon be a bish bro IRS office is closed until further notice

I heard we might get 2000 a month for 6 months if this bill gets passed

They need to consider some plan to continue payments because nothing is going immediately change back to normal.

I want to believe that this isn't the only stimulus check we'll receive. But what do I know? Trump may not do that if it doesn't benefit him.

^ yup theres gonna be another level of hurt if these are the only checks cut for the taxpayers

Got mine in. About to pull the trigger on these Serena Off-White Air Max 97s. Only paying $233.50 out of pocket. Not bad.

So my wife and I checked ours and it shows that payment was issued today to an account number that we don't remember having. What will happen?

So my wife and I checked ours and it shows that payment was issued today to an account number that we don't remember having. What will happen?
How is that possible?
check your tax records and confirm otherwise it’s gon be a bish getting that payment

Back
Top Bottom