OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Annnd there’s still a cap on that payroll tax cut. You gross 4K+ on ya check, you still gettin taxed right? SMH...

Wait did this cat Trump really say if he gets re-elected it’ll be a true tax cut, if not, we will have to pay it back.....

Isn’t this extortion? :rofl:

Spoke to someone who said she got a 10k grant last month 😑😑... I’m hating right now, how people got 10k grants when I got only a lousy 1k 😑😑. Im soon about to get on that F it wave, since everyone flourishing. Shorty unemployed so was collecting extra $600 plus unemployment checks and got a 10k grant. **** that, america gonna make me apply for the ppp loan and tell em come find me.

Spoke to someone who said she got a 10k grant last month 😑😑... I’m hating right now, how people got 10k grants when I got only a lousy 1k 😑😑. Im soon about to get on that F it wave, since everyone flourishing. Shorty unemployed so was collecting extra $600 plus unemployment checks and got a 10k grant. **** that, america gonna make me apply for the ppp loan and tell em come find me.

I mean that’s yolo, but that’s also fraud against the federal government:lol:

best of luck to her, **** ain’t worth the headache down the line

T mobile and sprint trash...now they gon b bigger trash...

QFT... currently waiting on my remaining month on my contract with sprint to run out to go over to Verizon. The T-Mobile merger has done nothing for my spotty cell service. I sometimes have no service on the interstate.... how sway?

I just wanted the 1k which i still haven't got

I just certified for my week of unemployment
I haven’t been paying attention to the news
But I noticed my benefits got extended
Was suppose to expire in dec but now it’s march

I filed the last 2 weeks I wonder if I’ll get Whatever bonus they decide on retroactively :nerd:

Dude always has good info, and keeps it real. He's most definitely after that YouTube$, but hes been consistent throughout this whole mess. Basically we ain't getting no extra $ for a minute... he plays out a some scenarios though.

Should be an interesting week...

Last edited:
I'm in TX. Our pay got cut in half mid-April. We were told certain things (such as projected return dates) so I held-off on applying for unemployment. Well late May we were informed that we would be fully furloughed, so I applied for unemployment immediately.

I've been getting it with no issues, but I've been told that I'm still entitled to those weeks that I didn't claim. It's impossible to get through via phone. The site recommends sending letters for certain situations so I may do that.

Now I'm just curious about the ongoing extra amount. I've heard 400 and 300.

I'm in TX. Our pay got cut in half mid-April. We were told certain things (such as projected return dates) so I held-off on applying for unemployment. Well late May we were informed that we would be fully furloughed, so I applied for unemployment immediately.

I've been getting it with no issues, but I've been told that I'm still entitled to those weeks that I didn't claim. It's impossible to get through via phone. The site recommends sending letters for certain situations so I may do that.

Now I'm just curious about the ongoing extra amount. I've heard 400 and 300.

I'm owed probably about the same as you( at least fed$) in Texas in back pay. I call daily, I've sent emails to, letters and not even gotten a a response. Texas UI is a mess and so outdated. cedric ceballos cedric ceballos sent me a FB group with a bunch of info, I'm going to try tomorrow. I dont have FB so I'll use my Grandmas FB I'll pm you what he sent me.

Edit: In Trump's plan $300 will be paid by the fed and the state will have to pay the other $100. So each state could be different depending on the programs or Governors, at least we got one of Trumps lap dogs running the state (Abbott) so we would probably get the $400 if we get anything extra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom