OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I'm owed probably about the same as you( at least fed$) in Texas in back pay. I call daily, I've sent emails to, letters and not even gotten a a response. Texas UI is a mess and so outdated. cedric ceballos cedric ceballos sent me a FB group with a bunch of info, I'm going to try tomorrow. I dont have FB so I'll use my Grandmas FB I'll pm you what he sent me.

piggy backing off that. If Texas heads need the group info. Here you go. Disclaimer. It’s some sensitive boot licking heads in there. But there’s legit useful info.

3B45433F-5DE8-4D9E-896F-5AB95F5FDBE4.png

Good thing trump stepped in and solved the stimulus problems. :pimp:

It sounds like he will be sued tomorrow, and his executive orders will be challenged in court. So either he really thought he could do what he did, and "solve" the stimulus problem. Or hes essentially forcing everyone who's involved hands, to sit back down and negotiate again regardless of the recess they're all going on. They may even call back senators, from from the recess. Gonna be a wild week...

I'm owed probably about the same as you( at least fed$) in Texas in back pay. I call daily, I've sent emails to, letters and not even gotten a a response. Texas UI is a mess and so outdated. cedric ceballos cedric ceballos sent me a FB group with a bunch of info, I'm going to try tomorrow. I dont have FB so I'll use my Grandmas FB I'll pm you what he sent me.

Edit: In Trump's plan $300 will be paid by the fed and the state will have to pay the other $100. So each state could be different depending on the programs or Governors, at least we got one of Trumps lap dogs running the state (Abbott) so we would probably get the $400 if we get anything extra.
U only get the extra money
If the state puts in their percentage if they dont
Which a bunch of states
Say they can’t
Then u don’t get the extra money

Thoughts and prayers will get us through this.
aepps20 aepps20 Is a real AMERICAN Patriot like Hulk Hogan

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is Sargent Slaughter at Wrestlemania burning the AMERICAN flag and supporting Iraqi militants who want to take our freedoms.

Time to get back to work, open the economy and stop fearing the fake news virus. Time to use some nukes too cause what’s the point of having nuclear weapons if we’re not going to use them.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is Sargent Slaughter at Wrestlemania burning the AMERICAN flag and supporting Iraqi militants who want to take our freedoms.

Time to get back to work, open the economy and stop fearing the fake news virus. Time to use some nukes too cause what’s the point of having nuclear weapons if we’re not going to use them.

Probably the most important post in here. Glad our President ELECT is giving ✋ outs but ✋ ups but only to REAL AMERICANS. NOT THE SOY BOIS OT CLOWN DUDES.

most of the states who are basically broke are high population states which tend to be democratic
trump and co so petty

So, if your weekly allotment in unemployment is above $100, you actually get $300 a week???

Last edited:

Keeps getting better. So the people that need it the most, won't even qualify :lol:

I just don’t ****ing understand.

This is, verbatim, how they sound.

Welp, no new deal anything soon. The White House think they have a political win on their hand with the executive orders, so **** trying to actually improve the situation.

Oh, the Dems willing to compromise and meet them in the middle means nothing to them.

But both sides are the same doe.

So did the extended UI $400 go into affect yet?

Nope and **** ends in like 3 weeks lmao.

It took people weeks the first time around to get paid for their $600

I'm expecting people to get their $400 all in one lump sum some time early September.

Back
Top Bottom