OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

How many weeks u getting :nerd:
there was no way I'm leaving that kind of money on the table

How many times were you trying? Did they keep denying you?

realistically I tried 7 times through the website and I kept getting denied because they said if I went back that far(march) then it would mess with the balance I was already getting paid.
All I wanted was the extra $600 from when it officially started which was April 5th. So instead of the march date I put that date(someone on reddit posted to do that)

Literally did it yesterday and I got the email today and before I fully opened it I was already thinkin they denied me with the quickness, but it was the confirmation email.
People said they'll ask me to certify the weeks I'm missing in a few days and then I should have the money in a week.

Now I'm cool with waiting on whatever happens with unemployment since I'm under that $100 limit anyways

Can't believe they still playin with our Stimulus checks though, they really trying to make it seem like all the ish needs to come out together.
Stimulus check should be the easiest thing, especially if they don't want to do more lol just do the same exact thing

Good news for anyone that lives in NY. Looks like Cuomo is signing up for the extra $400 from FEMA. Hopefully that'll help my NT brothers in New York that need that bread for bills
I heard about LWA, is it the same or any info on that?

I heard about LWA, is it the same or any info on that?

Yeah it's the LWA. Cuomo didn't wanna commit to the bonus $100 the federal government insisted states pay to get the $300 from their end and the federal government finally decided they'll cover the whole $400 so Cuomo is filing the request to FEMA. From what I read it's also retroactive so let's say the money isn't sent out til September 1, the first payment will be for the 4 weeks people didn't get anything.

DeWine pumped faked Ohio.

He keep sayin he's with the extension but we still ain't on anyone's approved list.

I'm bout to drive to Columbus if I don't get my money come Tuesday.

My extra 300 hit for the two weeks I claimed as well as a previous week. I may have to write them a letter regarding my backpay. I call at 7:00:00 a.m. and the lines are slammed every time. How sway. I'm not hurting right now but I still want what I'm owed.

Got a call from the SBA asking me if I wanted a loan.

Said no. Just the grant.

Grant funds are all used up. What about the new stimulus? Lady said if they pass it, try again.

Welp, the GOP is gonna propose a new even smaller stimulus bill in the coming weeks. Which will NOT include anymore stimulus checks

So to keep track:

Dems passed a 3 trillion stimulus bill. That included the full $600 a month, another round of checks, money for states, the Post Office, schools and other things.

The Senate and White House wanted something around 1 trillion

The Dems then said they would split the difference and would do a 2 trillion

The White House demand only a 1 trillion dollar deal, and walks away from the talks

The GOP now is proposing to a bill around 500 billion dollars. With the unemployment benefits being at around $300-$400 a week.

Back
Top Bottom