OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Big city living has its perks but there's so much downside also. People from small towns always dream of NYC/LA living but for every positive reason to live there's there is just as many Negatives
I’m curious and this is a question for All Cali folks
is the homeless situation really THAT BAD there?I hear it’s like 20 times worse than nyc now

depends on where you’re at, down town SF is pretty bad. i’m out towards the beach in SF and it’s not bad.

Bruh...what's the update? Where's that stimulus cake? The well is running dry for a lot of people out here.

I'm getting the feeling that for far too many people, this is the endgame.

That lil $300 extended unemployment benefit is going down on a state by state basis and only 6 states are actually paying it out as of today.

The closer we get to the election the less bandwidth there's gonna be stimulus related bills. Pigs probably gonna murder another black man on tape next week.

For most people, whatever their situation is right now they're likely stuck with it. Gotta feel for folks who been struggling just to stay on their feet. :smh:

Bruh...what's the update? Where's that stimulus cake? The well is running dry for a lot of people out here.

Issa wrap.

News has cycled right into the presidential race so ain't nothing gonna happen.

Da Orange Man was talkin out his *** and it looks like most state governors have followed his lead.

People not even gettin the $300 that has already expired smh.

Stimulus talks are still on, just slow news with everyone out on recess. I expect it will be back in the news next week. Mnuchin, Meadows and even McConnell all want it, Pelosi has been busy getting her hair did, no clue what Schumer is up to though. I really felt like the Republicans were going to use this to get a leg up in the election, and were going to push this as far as they could to the election once nothing happened in August. Unfortunately this is what's happening it seems. It's sad that playing with people's security is what its come down to, but this is the card we've been dealt. If nothing happens this month I'm not really sure anything will...

Again

-Pelosi had the house pass a stimulus bill months ago a big 3 Trillion dollar stimulus. That included another round of checks, and extending unemployment benefit at the full $600
-The GOP couldn't agree on supporting a 1 Trillion dollar bill. That was major hang-up. The Dems were unified and in the GOP there wasn't an agreement.
-Trump said he wanted something a lil over 1 Trillion and was having Mnuchin negotiate with the Dems
-Pelosi offered to met in the middle and work something out for 2.4 Trillion, then 2.2 Trillion
-Trump decided to walk away from the negotiations, saying either they take his deal or else. Then signs those weak sauce executive orders.
-Republicans in the Senate seemingly have finally unified about a bill which would be half the size of what McConnell proposed but didn't have the support of his own party to even get a symbolic floor vote.

But let us keep on acting like it is the Dems are the problem, not the Republicans that can't get their **** together and don't think most people are not deserving of help.

If people get another round of checks. I will be because Pelosi and Schumer push for it, and Trump agrees.

Republicans are probably gonna relying on voter suppression of black people, sabotaging voting by mail, using poll watchers to intimidate minority voters, letting Russia interfere in our election. Then bringing to spring a October surprise on Biden to hopes of sinking the Dems. That their electoral strategy, so **** legislating.

Last edited:
Lol stop it man. Pelosi and Chuck give just as few damns about the working man as the GOP clowns.
Spare me the both sides steez famb

People can whine and complain about the Dems, but acting like they are on the same level as the GOP, especially on this, is nonsense

Observable reality has shown this. The Dems already passed a bill in the House to send people more checks, to extend unemployment benefits, give aid to states to mass layoffs don't jump off, expanding SNAP benefits so people don't do hungry, and subsidizing Cobra so folk have health insurance and tons of other thing.

Trump proposed 1/3 of the package. The Senate GOP is about to propose 1/6 the package with most of the aid to the working man stripped out. The Dems proposed a compromise to get something done, Trump is the one that said no.

Dudes can ponder and hot take about what is in Pelosi's and Schumer hearts all they want, go ****ing ahead, have fun. I care about the policy proposals, and theirs is way better than the GOP's, and helps regular folk.

But ummmm, sureeeeeee, "both sides"

Last edited:
youre talking in circles. Pelosi and Schumer are useless and do not care about you or I. Arguing otherwise is nonsensical

yes they passed a bill a long time ago. NO they havent been close to sufficient since. They wanna play politics and not let 45 look any kinda good. keeping us broke for the greater good. Bless em

I hope their are no more stimulus at this point, jus gives us oversight on how the money was spent the first time. thatll be the end of them all

I hope their are no more stimulus at this point

tenor.gif

youre talking in circles. Pelosi and Schumer are useless and do not care about you or I. Arguing otherwise is nonsensical

yes they passed a bill a long time ago. NO they havent been close to sufficient since. They wanna play politics and not let 45 look any kinda good. keeping us broke for the greater good. Bless em
Whatever man. You're just talking some hot take both sides nonsense

You dudes will ignore observable reality to keep repeating this "they don't care about you" ****. No one is trying to convincing anyone about what is in their hearts.

They passed a bill, the said they would compromise with Trump, Trump is the one that said no to the compromise. And then he pulled a half assed publicity stunt with the memos. But the Dems are ones playing politics just to make him look bad. Ok, sure.

Famb, you are basically repeating MAGA talking points

I hope their are no more stimulus at this point, jus gives us oversight on how the money was spent the first time. thatll be the end of them all

Guess which side is in favor of doing this, guess. :lol:

I don't know how it will be the end of all of them, when only the Trump Administration was in charge in disrupting the funds.

But oh yeah, "both sides"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom