OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

don’t tell her and surprise her with a hemi instead. She’ll love it.
Reminds me of those YouTube dudes that buy a new car "for the wife" that she never asked for nor looks enthusiastic about. Then proceeds to make a gazillion repetitive videos on the car.

:lol: my wife would be f’ing heated if I took half her money and bought her a car she never wanted.

we’d be using the 5 day car return policy mn has for sure.

2B136BCA-DF49-48DB-8926-DA56A4F135F4.gif

Yep this is such a complete **** show man. They really messed up. I had DD information AND filed 2019 returns and according to the portal "They didn't have enough information". I can't imagine what else they would need considering I filed, received a return, and it was direct deposited lol. Oh well, I updated the information via the portal so we'll see how long it takes now. Just feel bad for the folks who actually needed it and needed it now getting put through the ringer.

Yep this is such a complete **** show man. They really messed up. I had DD information AND filed 2019 returns and according to the portal "They didn't have enough information". I can't imagine what else they would need considering I filed, received a return, and it was direct deposited lol. Oh well, I updated the information via the portal so we'll see how long it takes now. Just feel bad for the folks who actually needed it and needed it now getting put through the ringer.
mine just said payment info not available

also dd are being sent in waves
like how they do with tax refunds
so that's something to keep i mind

Is the $2,000 a month thing realistic?

Of course it is. All it takes is a strike of the pen.

The real question is how ethical all of this is. Afterall, most are not aware that we're borrowing from the future. We're robbing Peter to pay Paul; worse yet, the 99% are being bonded to a life of perpetual indebtedness so the 1%, which includes Trump, Munichin, most of congress, and all the CEOs of all these companies getting bailed out, can eat and still have their cake now.

Capitalism...lol

Of course it is. All it takes is a strike of the pen.

The real question is how ethical all of this is. Afterall, most are not aware that we're borrowing from the future. We're robbing Peter to pay Paul; worse yet, the 99% are being bonded to a life of perpetual indebtedness so the 1%, which includes Trump, Munichin, most of congress, and all CEOs of all these companies getting bailed out, can eat and still have their cake now.

maaaaaaaan forget what u talking bout
i want a trackhawk

Back
Top Bottom