OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

It’s the SBA
Who knows what’s going on with them
Some got grants while others didn’t
People put their apartment address as their business with 10 employees and got $10K
While others with legit businesses got denied

twelve hundred ****ing dollars.

never forget that when times were hardest, the richest nation in history hit you with that Scrooge McDuck.

Donald Duck Scrooge GIFs | Tenor

Enough for the Jesus piece
640F255F-F979-4BDE-8B03-948BF733693C.gif

Lol

FEMA alrdy running outta money on the LWA front...
What a sad sad country atm.

Such a cluster. How are honest people signing up for 4 more years of this. The only reason is they perceive the other guy as even worse. If this is the best we have to choose from it may be time to start the revolution and get 50 million to write in The Rock or somebody.

He just entered some wrong info or something I’m pretty sure and then just never wanted to wait on the phone to fix it. Kept telling him it’s really not worth waiting on the phone for like 10k in back pay? 🤷🏻‍♂️

So you think he could still get the $600 now?

Everything I've read, if he applied back in March/April he needs to contact his workforce and certify he didn't work due to Covid. Once he certifies those weeks hes missing, they should pay that $600.00 if it all works out they should drop all that money in his account. he'd be looking at a few racks.

unemployment hasn't even given me my $300

SMFH and of course impossible to get through, got an email I was approved yet nothing
From the current order? Michigan said they were starting to process them this week, so it started on Tuesday. I wonder how they're giving it to people though. The original 600 was going to people's unemployment certifications. They just giving a lump sum check or they just putting 300 on the certification for 3 weeks? I read Cali was giving a lump sum of 900 and just got approved for 2 more weeks

Some great Trump gifs in here while we're at it, if you guys haven't watched JL Caulvin impersonate Trump on youtube you need to watch. Much better than Sarah Cooper IMO dude cracks me up. Here's just one. hes got a ton.bProbaly funnier than this one.

From the current order? Michigan said they were starting to process them this week, so it started on Tuesday. I wonder how they're giving it to people though. The original 600 was going to people's unemployment certifications. They just giving a lump sum check or they just putting 300 on the certification for 3 weeks? I read Cali was giving a lump sum of 900 and just got approved for 2 more weeks

Texas did a lump sum of 5 weeks retro active from 8/1 I believe.

I know but they still would’ve pulled your credit to see if you qualify for the loan.

That’s what I thought
The grant was basically an advance for the loan in theory
But it seems odd that some apps didn’t even get a credit pull

Lol

FEMA alrdy running outta money on the LWA front...
What a sad sad country atm.

Such a cluster. How are honest people signing up for 4 more years of this. The only reason is they perceive the other guy as even worse. If this is the best we have to choose from it may be time to start the revolution and get 50 million to write in The Rock or somebody.
Write me in
Real ****
I’ll lift us up

i feel you, numbers like 300 million sound like a lot but once its split among the people its not that much...

Back
Top Bottom