OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Lol pie in the sky. Best hope is Nancy is so thoroughly embarrassed by her salon shenanigans that she actually goes along with the piece meal approach and we can get a stimulus check and extended unemployment rolling at a minimum

Last edited:
I think its just a starting point. They need to gather republican support first. Then take this to the Dems to begin negotiations. This is kinda just a framework.

At this point, yes, this is a dumb strategy. But they dont expect this to be the final form of the relief bill
Yea a pretty idiotic strategy when their original bill was 1 trillion w/$1,200 checks. So their goal is to make an even worse bill which is currently struggling to gain said support within the GOP and a bill that's DOA

That's assuming you believe these ppl are even negotiating in good faith which they haven't shown to do all summer with this. They want to show this bill has support to attack Dems politically on it on some "welp we tried, We've got 51 Senators who are looking out for the American people but the unpatriotic libs dont want to help you"

Mitch Mcconnell is a piece of ****

Well don't be surprised if they magically pass a bill like 24hrs before November 3rd. 🙄

I'm out in Cali and got my extra $300 tonight. I was wondering when I was going to receive it since it started being issued out yesterday.

Reactions: Ube
So my boy lost his job in March, applied for unemployment but messed up something on the application and never got on. If they agree on new unemployment benefits you think he’d get paid all the way back to March? They still doing back pay like that?

So my boy lost his job in March, applied for unemployment but messed up something on the application and never got on. If they agree on new unemployment benefits you think he’d get paid all the way back to March? They still doing back pay like that?

Did he try to appeal. He might be eligible for everything in back pay if it's just a simple mistake. Dating back to when he fiiled originally including the FPUC ($600 extra). He should call his states unemployment office (if he can get through) and check.

unemployment hasn't even given me my $300

SMFH and of course impossible to get through, got an email I was approved yet nothing

unemployment hasn't even given me my $300

SMFH and of course impossible to get through, got an email I was approved yet nothing

I'd say be patient some states are behind. What state are you in? I can check another message board and see if anyone has started receiving it yet. TWC (Texas) dropped $1500.00 for me last Friday.

I'd say be patient some states are behind. What state are you in? I can check another message board and see if anyone has started receiving it yet. TWC (Texas) dropped $1500.00 for me last Friday.
Michigan

thanks, id appreciate any info.

:lol: at thinking donald trump has money

B0BE6026-DFF8-4D5A-AF5B-83E80DFA2826.gif

Back
Top Bottom