OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Distress+Signal.jpg

I like that 'I could be wrong' added on at the end to let you off the hook from this poverty take :lol:

we're 8 days from christmas b.

This the same thread that got $1K, including myself, a day or 2 after submitting for a loan so anything is possible. Damned if I said and damned if I didn't #shrugs

I can’t even say what should happen to rich ***** Mitch without ending up on a no fly list.

Wtf are you guys doing in Kentucky? Like what is really going on out there..??? If any state should secede it should be them at this point so you guys can have him be your president and so the rest of the country doesn’t have to suffer.

Respectfully.

Again Based off last years taxes right? , if I had my son in June. Nothing for him right? This ish confusing to me lol

I can’t even say what should happen to rich ***** Mitch without ending up on a no fly list.

Wtf are you guys doing in Kentucky? Like what is really going on out there..??? If any state should secede it should be them at this point so you guys can have him be your president and so the rest of the country doesn’t have to suffer.

Respectfully.

But Na. McConnell deserves to die in a fire.

wtf am I gonna do with $600

I don't need it but since its coming out of my pocket either way, might as well give me more

Back
Top Bottom