OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

**** that isn’t even heavy :emoji_fire:

I got a new set up coming to me this year. Pete 567 and I think maybe a trail king with a flip 4th axle since my pos lowboy is bent down and rusted out anyways.

you ever start at the railroad or you going all in on low boy driving?

heavy haul is where the money is at man. Even as a company driver I’m making a killing.

I worked for the railroad.

Wtf are you talkin about 😆

We all know you good baby don't stunt.

**** that isn’t even heavy :emoji_fire:

I got a new set up coming to me this year. Pete 567 and I think maybe a trail king with a flip 4th axle since my pos lowboy is bent down and rusted out anyways.

you ever start at the railroad or you going all in on low boy driving?

heavy haul is where the money is at man. Even as a company driver I’m making a killing.

edit, the machine is 84k and 11ft wide not gross? What is it? A mill?

f that rail road . If I ever need it I’m certified . On average I’m doing about 3500 a day . And I’m home everyday( had to relocate to Florida for now ) . I’m getting a catepiler contract out of Jacksonville in Jan and I’m using my trucks to run shipping containers from the ports so things turned around fast . Right now I’m running of the load boards and it’s over 100k of equipment that needs to moved everyday in the are I’m in .

f that rail road . If I ever need it I’m certified . On average I’m doing about 3500 a day . And I’m home everyday( had to relocate to Florida for now ) . I’m getting a catepiler contract out of Jacksonville in Jan and I’m using my trucks to run shipping containers from the ports so things turned around fast . Right now I’m running of the load boards and it’s over 100k or equipment that needs to moved everyday in the are I’m in .

WTF IS GOIN ON!?

f that rail road . If I ever need it I’m certified . On average I’m doing about 3500 a day . And I’m home everyday( had to relocate to Florida for now ) . I’m getting a catepiler contract out of Jacksonville in Jan and I’m using my trucks to run shipping containers from the ports so things turned around fast . Right now I’m running of the load boards and it’s over 100k of equipment that needs to moved everyday in the are I’m in .

:lol: I was wondering like he’s not gonna want to even bother with the railroad at this point...

I’d rather be in Florida than the oil fields in Texas. I got a bunch of family in Jacksonville. It’s not that bad.

cat is easy money man, the cat shops I go to I don’t even have to chain the machines. I pull up and detach and they do all the work. I just double check before I leave.

Big Trucking Thread

images (4).jpeg

My bad , so In sept-oct I rent to railroad training just to have a 9-5 since i slowed down on the trucking . Passed the training but wouldn’t get hired on until March of 21 , so instead of waiting on old rich white people to dictate my life I decided to start heavy hauling full time last month . Been doing a good job and ish popped off .

I think you’ll stay busy even if work slows. Like 1 out of every 200 drivers is willing to drive over side over weight stuff. Truck drivers are lazy af.

I think you’ll stay busy even if work slows. Like 1 out of every 200 drivers is willing to drive over side over weight stuff. Truck drivers are lazy af.
Supposedly this is the slow season :wow: . I been running 6.5 days a week . On the week ends I move shipping so trainers from Jacksonville to Tampa , Miami , or savannah . So if heavy hauling falls off it’s always something else down here ( logging trucks , reefer runs , tanker )

It's not though.

We can't convince people to wear mask.

Like rrlegend rrlegend stated, as long as person A has the new Honda Accord and his neighbor is in a 2000, person A think they winning.

Some people are going to be set in their ways regardless. F em. But I’ve seen people first hand who wouldn’t give a **** under normal circumstances have a sudden change of energy since things have impacted them directly in terms of losing their job, their business and having their way of living disrupted.

Yeah there is people aren’t going to want to wear masks, are going to think their bread crumbs is doing it if those around them are doing worse. They’re lose causes.

This Brazilian dude I used to work with started trucking. Went hard for a couple years and moved back home to his newly built house. Idk what it is now but back then $1 was worth almost 4 Brazilian reals $$ so he was living nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom