OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Supposedly this is the slow season :wow: . I been running 6.5 days a week . On the week ends I move shipping so trainers from Jacksonville to Tampa , Miami , or savannah . So if heavy hauling falls off it’s always something else down here ( logging trucks , reefer runs , tanker )

yeah it’s the slow Season. Exactly something will always need to move even if it’s just shipping containers to keep you busy.

AEB533C3-A5F5-499B-9720-25ACAC4C8A2F.png

so only illegal if you dox a minor:evil: . I’m bout to send Mitch an edible arraignment of a **** to eat once a week until he croaks.

Christmas is next Friday , everybody getting a lump of coal . They Been doing this same song and dance the last 4 months .
I’m a complete politics noob so when unemployment stopped in July I thought they’d have something figured out by like September. September became October and I was like there’s no way they don’t have something for the holidays. People need it
and here we are :smh:

I’m a complete politics noob so when unemployment stopped in July I thought they’d have something figured out by like September. September became October and I was like there’s no way they don’t have something for the holidays. People need it
and here we are :smh:
Trump did come with that half *** enchantment for unemployment that last like a month and then the election cycle started . I knew once the og bill ran out that was gonna be it with states opening back up and the vaccine on the way .

So there's a demand for a floor vote going on for stimulus checks right now...Bernie is demanding a vote right there and now for a separate bill

Still not gonna pass.

republicans gotta bail out and protect big corporations. Because you know.... trickle down economics. Where in the hell will we work without delta?

Mitch tops the list for hurry up and [redacted] list but this ***** is right up there

Maybe if becoming a senator or congressman wasn't akin to winning the lottery, trash such as this would be more in touch with the real world.

It's like he's been asleep for the past year and just woke up.

Mitch tops the list for hurry up and [redacted] list but this ***** is right up there

crazy part about it for me will always be that any stimulus money would evaporate back upward immediately.

THE DAY people received those funds, groceries, rent, car repairs, Internet bills, Disney+. BOUGHT. PAID. NOW.

only poor people spend every dollar they have.

all profitable to profit makers, all taxed by tax collectors. plus, people get to eat and live inside all winter.

so I guess the only thing I can take out of this is ¨**** you, die mad¨...but maybe that´s just cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 .

just for the record I am only responsible for my comments, Viewing a thread does not mean I support the actions mentioned or content of that thread. I do not know people posting in this thread personally... The views of other niketalk members do not represent my views, nor does what they post reflect how I think or feel. I am supportive of first amendment rights and believe people show be allowed to express their greivences, however I do not condone or endorse any violence or any illegal activities.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the both-siders to come in here and blame Nancy Pelosi for......check notes.....not getting a deal done when at the last minute the GOP threw in some unnecessary nonsense as a way to try to hurt the Biden Adminstration.

From what I’ve seen, I’m on some FB group about unemployment. A lot of the both sides are the same heads are only looking at it from a single issue perspective. All they see is “unemployment better get extended” and “where’s my stimulus” and overlook stuff like liability shields, eviction moratorium, and all the last minute stuff the GOP is trying to slip in.

All they care about is a second stimulus and unemployment being extended no matter how it has to happen. To them they should’ve passed it in September with no dambz given about employer liability and recourse for negligent employers during a pandemic.

From what I’ve seen, I’m on some FB group about unemployment. A lot of the both sides are the same heads are only looking at it from a single issue perspective. All they see is “unemployment better get extended” and “where’s my stimulus” and overlook stuff like liability shields, eviction moratorium, and all the last minute stuff the GOP is trying to slip in.

All they care about is a second stimulus and unemployment being extended no matter how it has to happen. To them they should’ve passed it in September with no dambz given about employer liability and recourse for negligent employers during a pandemic.
Yeah, these are the people who are basically looking out only for themselves.

Seems that talks have improved drastically. Let's see if a deal is agreed upon by tomorrow.

Stimmys :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

My first stimmy is still in the bank I think. Didn’t miss any work, wasn’t financially affected by any lockdowns. Can’t travel anywhere. So no need to be spending extra money.

I asked my parents if they wanted it and they told me to “sAvE iT unTiL AFteR tHe eLEcTiOn!” And then I just forgot about it.

My bad , so In sept-oct I rent to railroad training just to have a 9-5 since i slowed down on the trucking . Passed the training but wouldn’t get hired on until March of 21 , so instead of waiting on old rich white people to dictate my life I decided to start heavy hauling full time last month . Been doing a good job and ish popped off .
I remember when posted you were going into the railroad I was thinking the RR was doing something because even your light trucking posts were hitting. Got a nephew in GA who was trying to get in the RR but will start CDL training in Jan now.

Back
Top Bottom