OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

It ain’t that easy.

I'm active duty military. Judge literally laughed when I asked for full custody.
Your situation I agree with. Thanks for your service. I’m not hating on anyone in here. It’s hard . I paid a lot of child support but I got sick of it. And I reversed it. She has not paid me a penny in over 4 years and I don’t care . I apologize for bringing up this subject that is frustrating to the dads in here.

Last edited:
Right a woman would have to be literally on drugs and harmful to the kid to get full custody.

My BM is the complete opposite of that
And Child Support consist of many things now days. Whatever the child is involved in they will add all of that into your judgement my son was 5 when she filed so I got hit with all his activities and school needs etc.

After 5 months she finally dropped it but I had to pay her backpay etc cause I didn’t know she filed until after 6 months after the judgement due to address issues .

I hate the bish for life now cause of that my son is 7 now and I’m happy to be in his life.
So the $$$$ did hurt but it is what it is

Your situation I agree with. Thanks for your service. I’m not hating on anyone in here. It’s hard . I paid a lot of child support but I got sick of it. And I reversed it. She has not paid me a penny in over 4 years and I don’t care . I apologize for bringing up this subject that is frustrating to the dads in here.

Nah. I'm glad more dads are doing this. One of my boys who is active got full custody, but his BM was selling pictures of his daughter for drugs...

It shouldn't have to be that complicated for active duty men to get custody but it seems as soon as you say military we have no shot unless the mother is unfit.

Sure, stick with a woman you don't love like that for 18 years to still be open to divorce and giving up half plus spousal support when regret kicks in.
You don't gotta try to make it work. Make as many racks as you can for 18 years then flee the country where they can't reach into your bank account and garnish your money for some crusty ***.

Nah. I'm glad more dads are doing this. One of my boys who is active got full custody, but his BM was selling pictures of his daughter for drugs...

It shouldn't have to be that complicated for active duty men to get custody but it seems as soon as you say military we have no shot unless the mother is unfit.
Yeah and the woman are hoping they do the 20 years cause it’s a guaranteed paycheck for them.

You don't gotta try to make it work. Make as many racks as you can for 18 years then flee the country where they can't reach into your bank account and garnish your money for some crusty ***.
9ABFCE81-462C-4F13-9555-B4475946FDAD.jpeg

I remember my Child Support days
$1520/mo

F that bish!

My homey just got off paying one of his boys. (About the same amount)

So now he has 1 more year of $1500+ and $1500 for a girl (15 years of this)

He’s from Kali too but lives in the A :lol:

That’s wild.

Last edited:
:lol:
You'll have to relinquish your citizenship because the US is one of the few countries that taxes their citizens on their global income.

Only option is to fake your death abroad, but they are in on it now.

If the US government wants to catch you, they will.

I feel for y’all shelling out that child support bread. I was paying $550 a month for my son for about 5 years. Then my BM started smoking meth and got arrested several times. Had my son ever since. Bish had to sign them custody papers in shackles and jail jumpsuit :lol:
Is she paying you c/s now?

Back
Top Bottom