OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

that’s how you know nt got older, there used to be like 3 guys on here with kids.

now 75% of the forums is paying child support. :lol:

team raw really caught up fast.
Brah real talk. :lol:

There used to be like three to four dudes posting horror stories and dozens of young dudes joking about being team raw.

Now if someone even jokes about smashing raw, you get a quick three pages of dudes posting horror stories regarding child support

Next bish tell me to “leave it in” I’m calling the cops and pressing charges.
or maybe just.....pull out
9zy7x0_th.png

Brah real talk. :lol:

There used to be like three to four dudes posting horror stories and dozens of young dudes joking about being team raw.

No if someone even jokes about smashing raw, you get a quick three pages of dudes posting horror stories.

the dreams of driving a m3 and smashing vida Guerra wearing FLOM dunks came crashing down on a lot of nt’ers.:frown:

Go tell that pole technician from Magic City that half of ya'll almost got impregnated to get her and her ppl out to the polls before January 5th

Ridiculous how I who YTD has paid $46,xxx in federal taxes gets 0 relief but a newborn baby deserves a $2000 check. In what world, does this make any sense.

But isn’t the stimulus check supposed to stimulate the economy?

Exactly! You’re gonna get it right back.

warren buffet said once he’d give every American x amount of because he knows he’d get it right back.

Back
Top Bottom