OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Comment is as shortsighted as the people it decries.

When it comes to how federal funds are allocated, Red states are net takers and Blue states are net givers.

When it comes to quality of life issues, Blue states generally rank higher than Red states.

So those people leave, realize that the education system/employment opportunities/salaries/healthcare in those new states suck, and vote for the stuff that got them a better quality of life in the states they used to live in.

Anyone who buys the "Red states are better" nonsense forgets about Louisiana under Bobby Jindal, the Kansas experiment under Brownback, how Scott Walker ****ed up Wisconsin, and how Oklahoma had just enough money to keep schools open for four days while all their teachers ran for better-paying jobs in Texas.
Lol where in his post did it say red states are better?

Its been down since these 2nd Stim Jackson started hittin:

Get My Payment is Temporarily Offline
The IRS continues to monitor and prepare for new legislation related to Economic Impact Payments. The IRS will make updates to the Get My Payment portal to provide updated information for taxpayers in the near future. Please continue to monitor IRS.gov for the latest information.

Woke up Diddy bopping but the Stim Jones ain't hit AGAIN

No I’m not talking about their system specifically for the stimulus, You have to sign up on the IRS website for your transcript and there is a section that shows your tax transcripts and refunds. Go to the area where it says refunds and you will see when or if it was issued.

No I’m not talking about their system specifically for the stimulus, You have to sign up on the IRS website for your transcript and there is a section that shows your tax transcripts and refunds. Go to the area where it says refunds and you will see when or if it was issued.

Bet! Will take a look, thank you my g

I got mine during the first round of checks earlier this year but nothing yet for the second batch. My girl and my other coworkers with kids got theirs so Im starting to worry

No stimulus but I got the extra 300 in unemployment today.

Quicker than I thought, guess that means my next payment will include the extra 300. Got a payment today for the week ending in the 27th, and was just the regular PUA. What state are you in?

got my stimulus, no extra unemployment.

I’d check that Covid box on the unemployment survey if you state has it. I think they’re trying to play games.

Just checked on the website. Apparently it was scheduled to be electronically deposited but the account number of that bank is not mine. Any advice guys?

Just checked on the website. Apparently it was scheduled to be electronically deposited but the account number of that bank is not mine. Any advice guys?

Damn is that check-payment tool up now? And it has the wrong acct #?? Yikes..Did somebody pull the heist of the century and finesse half the country or wtf is going on?

I was doing some digging and couple peeps on reddit said there's a rumor the IRS F'd something up and folks will be getting paper checks instead?
Screenshot_20210104-102651_Reddit.jpg

I better check to see what acct they got my **** going to..

texas , only one week got the extra 300
Sounds like you're on the opposite week of pay than me. I'm guessing you got regular unemplyment for week ending in 12/26 and the 300 boost for the following week? I figured Texas would pay pretty quick, I had been noticing updates on the website since about 30 minutes after Trump officially signed the bill.

Sounds like you're on the opposite week of pay than me. I'm guessing you got regular unemplyment for week ending in 12/26 and the 300 boost for the following week? I figured Texas would pay pretty quick, I had been noticing updates on the website since about 30 minutes after Trump officially signed the bill.
yes that's how it played out

Back
Top Bottom