OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Mine says the same thing, but the status page says that there isn't any info available.

IDK if that means it'll be mailed or it's being processed for direct deposit.

I read if you don't receive it by the 15th, it can be recorded as a credit for your 2020 taxes. Meh.

i really dont understand. I had direct deposit the last go around, why was it switched up this time? If its by mail, I hope they make it to people.

i really dont understand. I had direct deposit the last go around, why was it switched up this time? If its by mail, I hope they make it to people.

facts.

Mine was DD and now it says scheduled to be mailed on Jan 6th.

Whats going on?

Rumors of all kinds of things, including simple IRS error..

Fozz Fozz I couldn't find any media reporting on it as of last night! Haven't really looked today but its def a huge story

Same here, bro. My family and I received the first stimulus immediately. This time around nothing.

Told my wife that to not expect the extra money anytime soon.
Rumors of all kinds of things, including simple IRS error..

Fozz Fozz I couldn't find any media reporting on it as of last night! Haven't really looked today but its def a huge story
It's weird, man. I understand the run-off race in GA is the headline today, but I would've thought this would have been a headline immediately.

I'm pretty sure Mnuchin has been quoted saying something like the term mailed out also means direct deposit. I know I'm butchering his words somewhat. Maybe thats all it is, just keep checking you're account. Seems like the IRS tool might have some bugs too. Didn’t H&R block have some problems the first time around too? Or am I imagining things. Also different banks have different policies some take DD overnight, some process them for 2 to 3 business days. Holding out hope for y'all, sure hope y'all aren't gonna have to wait for them in the mail.

Shorty I know got a double payment.
Said they (IRS) wont take it back.
My info is still unavailable.
Sign of the times......

IRS came after my wife saying she owed hella money then she said they’re full of **** and they were like like “my bad the computer just sends out bills to see who pays.”

always fight it.

back when I was like 19 I was on unemployment after getting laid off from some retail job. Collected for like 3-4 months and chose the option for taxes to be deducted. Like 4 years later they send me a letter saying oh my bad. We miscalculated the taxes off your unemployment so you owe us $1400 after interest. Like bruh what??! You goofed and want ME to Pay a penalty???

back when I was like 19 I was on unemployment after getting laid off from some retail job. Collected for like 3-4 months and chose the option for taxes to be deducted. Like 4 years later they send me a letter saying oh my bad. We miscalculated the taxes off your unemployment so you owe us $1400 after interest. Like bruh what??! You goofed and want ME to Pay a penalty???
Did u pay?

**** that’s on them so they should be out that money.

I’m always on unemployment and I never have taxes taken out because of reasons like that.

Something similar happened to me when I was 19. Worked a summer job and the employer forgot to do something with the W2's so taxes weren't being deducted correctly. They came for me like 2 years later to collect. I was highly upset because I was a broke college kid. Not trying to pay back taxes when I could barely afford a value meal :lol:

Did u pay?

yeah bc I was only 23 with no real knowledge of my rights. Growing up everyone makes it seem like if the IRS comes for you keep your mouth shut and pay or they'll take everything you own. Wasn't trying to have Alfred from the audit team come to my crib and take my kicks.

Wouldn’t you feel like the biggest scumbag ever working for the IRS? I don’t know how people have jobs like that. That’s worse than being a meter maid.

yeah bc I was only 23 with no real knowledge of my rights. Growing up everyone makes it seem like if the IRS comes for you keep your mouth shut and pay or they'll take everything you own. Wasn't trying to have Alfred from the audit team come to my crib and take my kicks.
What options did u have that you now know of? Reason I’m asking is cause they sent me a bill for $600 saying I owe lol and I’m like how MFs when y’all owe me

First step is to call and ask what for if it doesn’t say. If you got proof you already paid your taxes send it to them. That’s what my wife did and they left her alone.

LmAo my boy is he always getting into arguments

i mean they provide nothing to society they just steal your money. :lol:

I made a meter maid get all watery eyed When I was like 19 and kind of feel bad about it. I did go a little hard on him. :lol:

I was a valet and had enough of his bs.

What options did u have that you now know of? Reason I’m asking is cause they sent me a bill for $600 saying I owe lol and I’m like how MFs when y’all owe me

you can reach out and ask to negotiate the amount or you can ask for proof that you made a mistake. If the mistake was on their end I'm pretty sure you can dispute the debt and possibly have it removed completely. But if they investigate and it's a mistake on your end they'll make you pay obviously. Knowing the IRS they'll tack on a 20% investigation fee

Last edited:

I made a meter maid get all watery eyed When I was like 19 and kind of feel bad about it. I did go a little hard on him. :lol:

My boy works in a predominantly “White” area and he talk the most ish to them it’s hilarious.

Write them tickets then tells them if u need help paying it just be smarter next time it will save you money.

Wouldn’t you feel like the biggest scumbag ever working for the IRS? I don’t know how people have jobs like that. That’s worse than being a meter maid.

I knew the IRS was trash ever since this dude, and I was only like 5

26f001553cd4768cb72dff3282f18671.jpg

I Cursed out one them neighborhood code enforcement people one time. She knocked on the door and handed me a paper about them having free paint at city hall. Basically implying that my mom needs to paint the house.

I cursed her out and stuffed the paper under her windshield wiper. She recorded me and took a pic while she was in the car.

I said “this whole damn city needs to be painted. Look at all these other rancid *** plazas and houses, y’all can kick rocks”.

I said I know you’re doing your job so, relay that message to your superiors. We ain’t painting S****. We’ve owned this house 40+ years and faithful pay property taxes. Screw ya’ll

Back
Top Bottom