OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

"Dont worry, this money will be in accounts in a matter of days!

Or a few months. When you file you're taxes. Just check the box, bud. Hope you have other means to feed the kiddos. God bless Amerikkka"

Is this true? Saw this on FB.

AF05FB19-1D08-49F2-8903-C1674CED5D4E.jpeg

Is this true? Saw this on FB.

AF05FB19-1D08-49F2-8903-C1674CED5D4E.jpeg
They should've just done this from the beginning, or have a third $600 in the form of a rebate tax credit.

Many may see none of that $600 if they'll end up owing taxes. They'll simply owe $600 less.

All along this should've been a apart of a stimulus package. A couple checks and a tax credit

Instead if appears they got sneaky. We got a check and a check/rebate combo. Sucks for many who need it now and can't file taxes until 2/15.

I checked my transcript on the irs website and no information. I go to “get my payment” and status not available. I got the first stimulus a month after after “no status available” they started to get deposited into accounts. At this point I’ll know I got it when I get the BofA notification when it gets deposited whenever that is.

This I need the stim now wtf I need it for when I file my taxes smh this **** me :angry::smh:

I have a feeling filing taxes this year is going to be a mess on top of everything else. Wouldn't surprise me if they pushed tax day back even further... Lots of people on UI are going to be shocked when they realize it was taxable income and they owe... except they have no money saved, and no job to pay and UI just ran out.

Yeah this tax rebate thing is foul if for real, for those who really might have needed it. The whole point of throwing the 600 in there at the end, was to get to people $$$ ASAP who might need it. Now they just get ioweyou's... :smh:
I wonder if it's random or they're targeting people who may owe a lot, get too much back, file late, or it's mostly the h&R folks? Maybe those who took a good chunk of UI relief money without withholding anything? Maybe it's random?

I wonder if it's random or they're targeting people who may owe a lot, get too much back, file late, or it's mostly the h&R folks? Maybe those who took a good chunk of UI relief money without withholding anything? Maybe it's random?

I think other than the HRblock thing, its not even random. I think somebody just fubbed up. Could also be for those who didn't withhold taxes on UI, too though Govt. probably already thinking HTF are we gonna get out taxes... hmm let's just do a rebate. :smh:

Welp. Bad news if you had the “Status Unavailable”.
:stoneface:

So its on me for filing with H&R Block :smh:

The **** wrong with the its man

At least I aint give them my bank info and get hoed by having my money sent to someone else's account.

I filed w HR but isn’t get that message. Got mine deposited into their account

I have a feeling filing taxes this year is going to be a mess on top of everything else. Wouldn't surprise me if they pushed tax day back even further... Lots of people on UI are going to be shocked when they realize it was taxable income and they owe... except they have no money saved, and no job to pay and UI just ran out.

they need to push back tax day to 2000 and never because the government doesn't deserve **** after how they handled all this from the jump

I don’t owe anything, was never on UI all year, and it’s looking like I may not get mine deposited. Didn’t do H&R either or file late.

I don’t owe anything, was never on UI all year, and it’s looking like I may not get mine deposited. Didn’t do H&R either or file late.

same. I have chase but a lot of people I know have chase and got their stimulus. Its definitely random

Damn that sucks, tax rebate when you file your taxes this year if you got the " status unavailable". I would be pissed lol.

I filed turbo tax, got both stimmies

Better now screw me out of the 1.4K

let’s go

IRS came after my wife saying she owed hella money then she said they’re full of **** and they were like like “my bad the computer just sends out bills to see who pays.”

always fight it.
I got the similar notice, cp2000. They said those are sent out by computers and most of the time, they can cleared up from an explanation. They’ve essentially doubled one of my incomes back in 2018, and there’s no way I was making more that year than now, and I had to essentially write a thesis to them :lol::smh:.The IRS are really trying to instill fear and bully people into paying them thousands, if not millions. I spent a whole day trying to understand the notice, and each line is a different equation, so it’s very hard to to comprehend the whole letter when it’s not linear. What a scam.

Back
Top Bottom