OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Man I hope they do but I’m like 0/5. They claim they have to clean carpets, paint, etc. might end up asking for money :lol:
Only thing we prob gonna get dinged for is room repaint. everything else VNDS 9/10 only worn once for IG

Have you guys tried creating accounts on the irs.gov website. It should list a notice 1444 (A and B) that shows you if you got one/both, and at what amounts. It’s sort of what’s on the get my payments portion but it’s worth a shot. That’s basically what you need to have proof of when you do your taxes and want to claim you got the wrong amount.

Have you guys tried creating accounts on the irs.gov website. It should list a notice 1444 (A and B) that shows you if you got one/both, and at what amounts. It’s sort of what’s on the get my payments portion but it’s worth a shot. That’s basically what you need to have proof of when you do your taxes and want to claim you got the wrong amount.

My dads on SS and checks everyday, and it still says they don't have his info/ qrong social?.? or he's not eligible. Dudes literally on SS and still ain't got nothin. Everyone i know on SS got theirs on the 1st.

A3DC3BD7-47E1-4EC9-88D3-DEC60800BFFC.jpeg

Man I hope they do but I’m like 0/5. They claim they have to clean carpets, paint, etc. might end up asking for money :lol:

I had a security deposit from 2006 that I never got back and I checked my states unclaimed funds or something like that, got a 550 dollar check mailed to me from that security deposit. This was last year. Couldn’t believe it.

where is the 1444 notice in the account history? Just checked my transcript. They tried to deposit it on January 4th. That account is closed though. I guess they’ll either mail or send/debit card

Last edited:
I feel yaw on the moving thing. I just moved last weekend. Lordt what a PITA!

Now Im gonna wait for my security deposit from my previous apt like its a stimmy check smh lol

Places be putting in the dumbest deductions. From my understanding, they’re not supposed to include normal wear and tear. The place I just moved from last year charged me to repaint the walls. They were spotless. Their explanation was “well we have to paint the walls every 3 years”

For those who changed their bank accounts since the last stimulus, check the IRS site. Mine had said the “no info at this time” up until this morning. Now it says they’ll be mailing me a check on February 2nd to my last known address.

Surprised since they stated you’d have to claim it on your taxes if you changed bank accounts. Seems like the IRS/GOV is all over the place right now 🤦🏼‍♂️

Places be putting in the dumbest deductions. From my understanding, they’re not supposed to include normal wear and tear. The place I just moved from last year charged me to repaint the walls. They were spotless. Their explanation was “well we have to paint the walls every 3 years”
That's the only thing i'll prob be dinged for. I spackled some spots but couldnt find a matching paint. everything else is general wear and tear. I'm gonna prep to go Karen if they get funny

Back
Top Bottom