OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

We getting that 3rd stimmy?
Just cashed my 2nd today but I’m hoping this 3rd one pushes through.
1611961919690.gif

where is the 1444 notice in the account history? Just checked my transcript. They tried to deposit it on January 4th. That account is closed though. I guess they’ll either mail or send/debit card
Sorry I can’t help in that regard. I don’t have an account with them. But I do know from looking at the recovery rebate tax worksheet that it mentions form 1444a and form 1444b. It’s the form that was mailed to us (or was supposed to be) with the presidents signature on it.
Line 16 and 19 say you may refer to notice 1444 or your tax account information at irs.gov/account for amount to enter here. If you enter less than $1200 or $600 (for one single person), that difference instantly jumps into the tax refund category. So if folks really aren’t getting the money, alter that line 16 and 19, and get that money now. You can always return the paper check later I’m assuming.

So for your first question, I would look around at the irs.gov/account website. Log in and see if it shows past returns and such. It may show a notice 1444 was mailed.

That’s what I did. All I need is the 1099 from unemployment here and I’m good to go. That should be live next week.

First I was proud boy now I'm a broke boy :lol: truth is I'm just selfish :smile: if this ish drags out and goes by 2020 taxes I ain't getting nada :smokin it probably should tbh tho, lotta people who weren't eligible for the stimmy might be after 2020. No disrespect to those who suffered due to the pandemic.

They need to hurry up and roll out this up to $50.00 a month credit for internet already. Its only supposed to last for 21' i think. I already lost 1 free month. :smh:

Jan 6 my check was mailed and finally delivered today to a fam members address where I lived temporarily for like a week

which is interesting cuz that’s not the same address listed on the actual tax return. And it wasn’t a traditional “forward to new address” type. The letter had the new address printed

Either way hold out hope. I moved from tx to CA btw, the address on the return was tx

turns out I’ll be owing the irs this year. Like many others will likely be owing. Ah well. I kinda expected it.

That b the worst, plug in some numbers, nice green number. Plug in a few more, shiiit go red dumb quick and b red the rest of the way through...SMH

Back
Top Bottom