OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Someone say Vegas :nerd:
4545BDCC-D887-4F48-8C9A-D582A12FC4EF.jpeg

The cheap prices brought out a different crowd in Vegas. Was out there last year when the pandemic first started, and it felt like LA.

That's gonna be most places. Downtown here in Chicago now is hood af right now. I just told my ole lady we're gonna chill on the restaurants for a minute because it's about to be crackin and the crowd will be hit or miss.

I hope I get my stimmy

going on an expensive trip in a few months, any free paper gonna fund a dinner or two let’s gooo

Odd because I never had to pay, I always get returns. Do you work alot of OT in your job? That might have something to do with it.
Yeah it's a business with an actual location. Less than $300,000 per year, but have friends making $150,000-$200,000 getting back like $6,000 a year. I don't know how his tax accountant is doing it.

So what happens if I was on unemployment but got taxes withdrawn automatically. I get a refund or something ??

thats what I get for being responsible :smh:
You should be able to get some or most of that back. You may have to amend your taxes if you have already filed. No matter if you had some withheld or they took nothing, what you owe is $10,200 less.
—-
Taxes are fairly simply. I know some who withhold an $150 extra a paycheck and view their refund as a extra savings account. Kids and dependents add quite the boost to tax credits. Maybe that accountant is itemizing $50k-$60k in ‘losses’?

I’m gonna need to amend my taxes

you’re saying I’m gonna get a lump sum of those taxes back off what I got taken off unemployment?

I need to do that ASAP

Florida is great. And central florida, like orlando, takes it serious. Can't go inside of anywhere without a mask.

You should be able to get some or most of that back. You may have to amend your taxes if you have already filed. No matter if you had some withheld or they took nothing, what you owe is $10,200 less.
—-
Taxes are fairly simply. I know some who withhold an $150 extra a paycheck and view their refund as a extra savings account. Kids and dependents add quite the boost to tax credits. Maybe that accountant is itemizing $50k-$60k in ‘losses’?
I haven’t filed yet for this year because like 30% of my income was non taxed (gig job - not unemployment)
Hmm maybe this new tax forgiveness will cancel that out and I’ll get my normal return amount
How would I go about doing it? My dad does my taxes with the H&R Block software, maybe it’ll be an option on there or something ?

Back
Top Bottom