OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I haven’t filed yet for this year because like 30% of my income was non taxed (gig job - not unemployment)
Hmm maybe this new tax forgiveness will cancel that out and I’ll get my normal return amount
How would I go about doing it? My dad does my taxes with the H&R Block software, maybe it’ll be an option on there or something ?
Yeah it should be accounted for in the software (if it’s in the actual bill that got signed). I know there was talks about it last week into Monday. Haven’t really heard anything official. The $10,200 was a tax break on just unemployment income. If you earned $12,000, only $1,800 would be taxable, and your other gig work related stuff will as a result be taxed lower as well. Unemployed are basically getting a $10,200 agi drop (if it passed). That’s been my impression of it.

Yeah it should be accounted for in the software (if it’s in the actual bill that got signed). I know there was talks about it last week into Monday. Haven’t really heard anything official. The $10,200 was a tax break on just unemployment income. If you earned $12,000, only $1,800 would be taxable, and your other gig work related stuff will as a result be taxed lower as well. Unemployed are basically getting a $10,200 agi drop (if it passed). That’s been my impression of it.

I HOPE IT PASSED ITLL GIVE EVERYONE A NICE LIL BREAK

Negative:

Worst:

Blueface
Magoo
Tony Yayo
Lil Pump

Lol it was a compliment :lol: meaning the lyrics were beyond pedestrian but somehow I still liked them. Your list consisted of complete garbage I’d never listen to.

Another example of a “best worst rapper” is crunchy black :lol:

I was never bothered with not receiving a stimmy. I am blessed beyond belief and I hope everyone flourishes with this assistance.

But then I just read that the Boston bomber is receiving a stimmy. I cant rock with that. That **** is maddening.

I did not confirm this but saw it from multiple outlets, both right and left. Apologies in advance if this is not true.

How many kids u got
1615565234076.png
It’s 1400 for each adult and each kid right?
Or just one $1400 deposit?

Back
Top Bottom