OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

How long did it take y’all to get your taxes approved and then to get your refund? I filed last Sunday but haven’t received anything yet, still

The SBA started sending out the EIDL grant e-mail almost 8 weeks ago. I'm still waiting to get my invitation.

How long did it take y’all to get your taxes approved and then to get your refund? I filed last Sunday but haven’t received anything yet, still

I filed on Feb 26 & I still haven't received my refund or my $600 that I claimed with it.
The IRS online tracking site keeps telling me that my info I'm putting in is wrong when I know it's absolutely right, & the Get My Payment site keeps stating my "Payment Not Available" when I meet the requirements!

Still waiting on my 2gs smh. I thought I’d get it before I go to Vegas in a few weeks so I didn’t have to touch my own money butttttt

Got my Stim Jones on another debit card yesterday. Transferred to the bank account and now the federal return already pending for Friday. Things are looking up!

Damn I just read that starting next year there’s a new federal tax law regarding selling stuff online
Now everyone will get a 1099k if you sell anything over $600
I dont even remember if I used my ssn when i signed up for Ebay its been so long. Same with GOAT hmmmm

Just dropped :nthat:.
2292021145832.jpg

I filed like the 16th of last month and still havent gotten a refund. idk about approved but mine was "accepted" by the IRS within like 2 days of filing, but is "still processing" as we sit here now over a month later

I don't know who else is in this situation but the 2nd part of stimulus hit today.

I got the 1st part 2 weeks ago but it was based on my 2019 income. I filed my 2020 taxes on the 12th and that got me the adjusted amount back

Got mine. Gonna take 7 of my 14, put it on a broker with a 200% deposit bonus (probably raceroptions or vidforex), so I have 2100, then come over here to http://compounddaily.org/calculator and put that in, set a goal of 4% daily 5 days a week (you can but its ill advised to trade on weekends), 100% reinvest rate, look at your boy with a milli in November pending I develop some discipline and stop overleveraging on sure bets and blowing my accounts #binaryoptions #hfx #moneyinminutes

Got mine. Gonna take 7 of my 14, put it on a broker with a 200% deposit bonus (probably raceroptions or vidforex), so I have 2100, then come over here to http://compounddaily.org/calculator and put that in, set a goal of 4% daily 5 days a week (you can but its ill advised to trade on weekends), 100% reinvest rate, look at your boy with a milli in November pending I develop some discipline and stop overleveraging on sure bets and blowing my accounts #binaryoptions #hfx #moneyinminutes
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I'm learning all of that and doing that :nthat:.

Back
Top Bottom