OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

At least I know I'm not the only one still waiting. Estimated payment of $560, but hey I'll take it. Probably another week or so before I see it in one of these waves.

Ya there is only a few of us left... you can tell by how quiet it got in here :lol:

Waiting on $2100 for me. Turbo Tax sent out an email saying they were sending the IRS your new bank info you had changed it back in January when we got the $600 stimmy. So that's my hold up. :ohwell:

Ya there is only a few of us left... you can tell by how quiet it got in here :lol:

Waiting on $2100 for me. Turbo Tax sent out an email saying they were sending the IRS your new bank info you had changed it back in January when we got the $600 stimmy. So that's my hold up. :ohwell:

The chatter has definitely simmered down 😂. The website says I’m eligible for payment, just waiting on a date for it.

When are they gonna post the info for people who qualify, but still haven't received their stimulus & are getting the "Not Available" on the Get My Payment site?!

IRS accepted my federal return on the 2/17 and I still haven't received my refund smh, trying to get through to them via phone is impossible too. State already hit me with a refund

Finally the site working for me. 3/26. I preferred dd like last time.
Screenshot_20210326-044428_Chrome.jpg

Finally the site working for me. 3/26. I preferred dd like last time.
Screenshot_20210326-044428_Chrome.jpg
My understanding from what I have read is if you haven't received a DD to your bank by the 24th, your method of distribution will be paper check or debit card in weeks to come- between now and April 1, 2021. There are so many case exceptions, changes, differences, etc... I cannot imagine how the IRS will sift through all of it that quickly. My issue is that my AGI was much higher for 2019 than 2020. If based on 2019 I'm getting nada due to a work payout I received that sorta screwed me. If based on 2020 , which I filed 3.11.2021, I am due something. TBD.....

After I put my 1099 in for unemployment my refund went from 5600 to 4000. Does this mean I will be getting some back? I received a little over 11k in unemployment.
464539ED-D4AB-43AE-9345-B0CA2355CA03.png

My understanding from what I have read is if you haven't received a DD to your bank by the 24th, your method of distribution will be paper check or debit card in weeks to come- between now and April 1, 2021. There are so many case exceptions, changes, differences, etc... I cannot imagine how the IRS will sift through all of it that quickly. My issue is that my AGI was much higher for 2019 than 2020. If based on 2019 I'm getting nada due to a work payout I received that sorta screwed me. If based on 2020 , which I filed 3.11.2021, I am due something. TBD.....
It’ll Prbly be based off 2019 AGI

Not true,
A few friends I know show in the get my payment portal that there dd are scheduled to go out on the 28th now
Idk so wierd, nothing of my tax returns changed at all and still haven’t got ****

Kept getting the we have no info on your stimmi since they first starting sending it out

randomly got my cheCk in the mail , past 2 stimmis it was direct deposit

so damn random

Last edited:
turbo tax telling me not to amend my taxes and IRS gonna figure out how to pay for the unemployment stuff

turbo tax showing im gonna get close to 1.7k back :pimp: :pimp:

Damn I just read that starting next year there’s a new federal tax law regarding selling stuff online
Now everyone will get a 1099k if you sell anything over $600
Just the beginning of the end.... One day we move away from cash and use straight digital currency, where everything is logged on the block chain, no more hand to hand -under the table-off the books money. Gov gonna know EVERYTHING.

For the most part we are already there
Some folks don’t carry any cash
The amount of people I see use card to pay for stuff under $5 is crazy
“Ok sir that will be $1.50”
Whips out the credit card

Back
Top Bottom