OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Finally was able to enter my info, asked for gross income something else I forgot and bank info. Entered all that hopefully it comes in soon. Was waiting on a check but apparently they ain’t send nothing out yet

Michigan unemployment aint paying me anymore and forcing me to find a job

:rofl:

W T F

At least they paid you somethin.

Ohio refuses to cut me unemployment check.

Took almost a month to file, so far I've been denied my last 2 applications.

Got a mass layoff number so I'm not sure what their beef is.

Crazy how long it takes you to save vs how long it takes to spend it.

I entered my DD info an hour after get my payment went live and haven't received anything yet. To those who just entered get used to seeing this:

"You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page."
I got bank account confirmation page

I entered my DD info an hour after get my payment went live and haven't received anything yet. To those who just entered get used to seeing this:

"You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page."
Mines been like that for a week 1/2 with no changes... at this point doubt I’ll get any money from them till late May and even then doubt that.

Mines been like that for a week 1/2 with no changes... at this point doubt I’ll get any money from them till late May and even then doubt that.

Another round of DDs suppose to go out next week. Not sure who it includes, but I'm sure this process will speed at some point. Shocked they're not doing this weekly.

WOOOOO finally updated for my mother, asking for her DD info.

glad yours updated as well brotha!
never mind, asking for my mothers tac info from 2018 and how much she owed? were entering the correct info and saying its wrong?

Had the same problem until I viewed the online transcript (for 2018 ) and put in the exact whole amounts.

Had the same problem until I viewed the online transcript (for 2018 ) and put in the exact whole amounts.
where did you see that? only have the paper tax returns but doesn't make sense how it doesn't match up

So are the checks done? Haven't received it. Did my returns April 10th.

You know what , im happy i got the go ahead today..but now they are asking how much i got back last year? I dont even feel like entering my info..as if they are going to change their minds or something. Idk whose more petty them or me

It said to verify what my income was and it didn't match? WTF anyone else get denied lol

Says I can try again tomorrow

At least they paid you somethin.

Ohio refuses to cut me unemployment check.

Took almost a month to file, so far I've been denied my last 2 applications.

Got a mass layoff number so I'm not sure what their beef is.

Crazy how long it takes you to save vs how long it takes to spend it.
yea I got paid for 2 weeks, its been a month and a half :lol:

might not be going back til mid may so it will be 2 whole months

at this point im not expecting another dime from unemployment since its literally impossible to contact them SMH

best of luck to you my friend, it sucks. Im complaining on here because its idiotic but trust me, I know there's people in way worse positions than me who haven't seen a cent, can't even apply correctly because they can't reach a human over the phone here in michigan. sucks

Dont know if its been mentioned or not but on your 2020 tax return they will ask if you received your stimulus check and the amount and if you never got it you will be credited on that tax return. For instance maybe you havent done 2018 or 2019 taxes yet or you had a kid in 2019 but they had to use your 2018 taxes youll get that $500 credit on 2020 taxes.

Back
Top Bottom