OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ****

No stimulus/unemployment

I filed for unemployment on MARCH 22nd and they said I have to call to finalize my claim with a representative

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago now they're saying a representative will call you :stoneface:
mine got screwed up for this week, can't even call. says to wait on hold and it hangs up

if you get through might as well go buy a lottery ticket because you're lucky AF

They need to have some private companies consult or contract with the state and feds because these are obviously VERY inefficient systems.

Unless they already do...then WTH

Not sure how this legit this is. My mom falls under the Social Security round and she received nothing today. Maybe tomorrow? Otherwise I think she just has to wait it out.

Try and look up her status on the “Get my payment” page if you haven’t already.

Ain’t this some ******** :smh:

58B06554-E3D3-47CF-8EC5-4DD120F77569.jpeg

My uncle keeps getting the status unavailable message.

He’s filed for both 2018 and 2019 (April 13). Made <$75k for both years. My dad made $120k this year and last, ended up getting $1200. What gives?

He’s filed for both 2018 and 2019 (April 13). Made <$75k for both years. My dad made $120k this year and last, ended up getting $1200. What gives?
Even when they try to give out money they can't help but discriminate against the poorer :rofl:

It's a crap shoot. No rhyme or reason. The only thing they've said that would sort of be consistent is that they're still collecting info from some of the companies like TurboTax, H&R Block, etc and that's why it says "Payment Status Not Available" and they're recommending checking back daily.

Back
Top Bottom