OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

So even the finesse had a short shelf life :lol:
Looks like If the hours were reported he would've been Gucci.

My little 20 hour a week daytime job not gonna keep me from getting dem benefits

I'm gonna eventually get another overnight gig but it has to be closer to home.

I live in Connecticut and my overnight gig is on W 25th st in NYC :sick:

My little 20 hour a week daytime job not gonna keep me from getting dem benefits

SO which State would you file unemployment with?

Not if he was working ft he wouldnt. You ain't reporting 40 hours and then say but I'm unemployed :lol: NY is the only place this might be true

LmAo what if they are met?
Highly doubt it. I'ma basically ask if I can be relocated to the Bronx site cause I live in CT

I got a doctor's note stating that I can return to work in "limited capacity" which basically means office work only it's a dub for outreach

We'll see tonight

For those who are self employed y’all filed for the pandemic unemployment not the regular one right . It’s two different sites correct

For those who are self employed y’all filed for the pandemic unemployment not the regular one right . It’s two different sites correct
For ny same site they send you that form after filing your initial unemployment

they messed mine up resulting in 6 weeks of nothing, refiled in a different county fixed in 4 days.
don't have that option, im not 100% sure its messed up but looks like it. Let me certify to get paid a day early but only for one week.

we will see tomorrow night but right now it looks like she screwed something up since im complained to a higher up a month ago and now they get back to me when everything is fixed and when I answered and told her, she said actually sir its not so let me fix it... I was like ok.. SMH

So when does this $600 extra run out?

Doe sin run as long as your unemployment or will it end before?

For ny same site they send you that form after filing your initial unemployment

455F774C-91BB-4E2E-82A2-80558B4F0D2D.png

This what u did alp ?

Man unemployment sounds like a mess, I’m WFH full time but I’m hoping to get another stimulus check nonetheless... I’m hoping they don’t single out people who are still working with the next round of checks (assuming we’re still getting them).

Got unemployment and only got paid for one week, I’m supposed to get back pay from March
You gotta manually apply for every week. Go to view and maintain account > weeks claimed then there should be a list of all weeks you’re eligible

you have to do it every Sunday too for the week that just passed

You gotta manually apply for every week. Go to view and maintain account > weeks claimed then there should be a list of all weeks you’re eligible
Yea I was supposed to be eligible since mid March nothing changed. Maybe I forgot to certify it and I had to do that batch from March til May 12 and didn’t do it, but it doesn’t make sense cuz I did that already when applying.

Those who haven't yet received their Economic Impact Payments, or stimulus checks, won't be getting the money in the form of a physical check at all.

The Treasury Department says it will issue nearly four million payments via prepaid Visa debit card.

Like a regular debit card, it can be used to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted, withdraw cash from in-network ATMs, and transfer money to your personal bank account without incurring fees.

You'll also be able to check your card balance online, by phone or through the mobile app without fees.

According to the IRS, the card, which is free, has protections against fraud, loss and other errors.

Once you activate the card, you can use it immediately, Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin said.

You'll still need to check your mail. This week, MetaBank will start sending out the card and information on how to activate and use it.

Eligible recipients of the card had no bank information on file with the IRS and their tax return was processed by either the Andover or Austin IRS Service Center.

Ten million Americans are still owed money as part of the stimulus package, but the payments are no longer being directly deposited into bank accounts as the deadline for that has passed.

You can check on the status of your payment using this tool on the IRS website.

To help answer questions about payments, the IRS will begin adding 3,500 telephone representatives.

If you have questions, you can still call (800) 919-9835.

Last week, the U.S. House approved a $3 trillion stimulus package that would include another round of $1,200 direct payments to Americans and provide help for the unemployed, renters and homeowners, college debt holders and the struggling U.S. Postal Service.

However, it has little chance of being approved by the Senate, with some Republicans saying the package is dead on arrival

Back
Top Bottom