OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I normally mail my taxes and get them like 6 weeks later but did them online this year

I’ve been lucky this year I guess
-Got my taxes like 3 weeks after I filed
-Got my stimulus the first day
-Got on unemployment like 2 weeks after I applied

My tax lady forgot to put our banking information in when she processed out taxes.

They were submitted late Feb and the refund check still came mid march.

Went to the irs site to add my banking information, Still got a paper stimulus about 2 weeks ago.

Hopefully the second one comes through. Killing my wife's student loans with these checks.

Any CPA’s can answer this?

I don’t qualify for stimulus check because of income limits so my son didn’t get the $500. If his mother puts him as a dependent in 2020, would she get the credit for him then as long as I don’t put him?

So what happened
Are they voting on the stimulus or what

Mitch aint in a rush

"We're taking a careful look at a fourth and final bill," the Republican said in his home state of Kentucky. "You could anticipate the decision being made on whether to go forward in about a month. And it will be narrowly crafted, designed to help us where we are a month from now, not where we were three months ago."

Why are these politicians such *****es? it's not your personal money you clown. Help these people that pay all these bull **** taxes. It belongs to them anyways.
They feel it’s their money that’s why.
And if they downright decline the bill and do nothing the streets gonna be ugly

Why are these politicians such *****es? it's not your personal money you clown. Help these people that pay all these bull **** taxes. It belongs to them anyways.
99% of people who qualify for stimulus checks pay little to no taxes. The ones who are left out because of income limits are the actual tax payers.

99% of people who qualify for stimulus checks pay little to no taxes. The ones who are left out because of income limits are the actual tax payers.

What’s your definition of “little” taxes? We’re talking about a measly $1200 so far. You don’t think even low wage earners (say, 20k-40k) have paid way way way more than that throughout their careers?

Since you made the claim, let’s see some statistics to back up your claim.

What’s your definition of “little” taxes? We’re talking about a measly $1200 so far. You don’t think even low wage earners (say, 20k-40k) have paid way way way more than that throughout their careers?

Since you made the claim, let’s see some statistics to back up your claim.

Lol you could not explain it better 20 percent of someone’s yearly salary taxed vs what they gave the American people is a joke . I’m just wondering what businesses are gonna do when they reopen and they have to pay 3 months rent . Barbers shops especially they gonna be over 3 months closed

Lol you could not explain it better 20 percent of someone’s yearly salary taxed vs what they gave the American people is a joke . I’m just wondering what businesses are gonna do when they reopen and they have to pay 3 months rent . Barbers shops especially they gonna be over 3 months closed
20%? It’s basically 40. You ever read how much they take if you hit a big lottery win? ****s ridiculous, legal gangsters in my eyes

The standard deduction is $12K for an individual, and $24K for joint filers (married, joint income). If you make less, then you don’t pay taxes. If you make more, you pay taxes.

According to the second chart, roughly between 10%-19% fall under this category of not paying taxes. The chart says household income, but doesn’t distinguish between single filers and joint, so that’s why I listed the range.

According to the chart, roughly between 57%-69% were eligible for the full stimulus check.

You don’t have to be a math whiz to see that the majority of people who got the measly stimulus check has paid taxes.

241EDBC2-3773-4BD2-804E-76651E8B12F4.png D3111EE8-B6FD-44AF-8675-D1A51C005F69.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom