OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Havent rrally checked this topic, how many of yall getting unemployment? I was going to go on unemployment anyways even before covid since my company went bankrupt. No ones hiring, hope they extend it. A stack a week aint bad.
You gotta hop on that. You can get backpay from March to now. $600 a week plus whatever they give u

You gotta hop on that. You can get backpay from March to now. $600 a week plus whatever they give u

"Supposed to" still haven't gotten any backpay 4 months in. Anyone else?

picasso swerve picasso swerve only got a month till the extra $600.00 fed money stops. Unless they extend it. Fed money stops a few days before 7/31 do it ASAP!

Im gonna assume they cut it from $600 to idk, $400? Id be cool with that.

I'm ok with whatever extra they give I think $400.00 is a bill that on the table. My account is so full right now I wouldn't even miss the extra $200.00 wvwn though it's all going to a new car most likely. Obviously $600.00 would be ideal, just extend it till the end of the the year, like another bill on the table or better yet juat do the one for $2000.00 a month till pandemic is over. They can keep another $1200.00 cash payment just extend PUI or give me 2k a month.

Been got the retro pay.
I thought you meant you were thinking about getting on. I was like what are you waiting for :lol:
"Supposed to" still haven't gotten any backpay 4 months in. Anyone else?

picasso swerve picasso swerve only got a month till the extra $600.00 fed money stops. Unless they extend it. Fed money stops a few days before 7/31 do it ASAP!
Obvious question but have you filed for those weeks? In MA we gotta do each week individually

I still never called to see if I can change my start date, I did it like 4 weeks late by accident. I gotta call

I thought you meant you were thinking about getting on. I was like what are you waiting for :lol:

Obvious question but have you filed for those weeks? In MA we gotta do each week individually

I still never called to see if I can change my start date, I did it like 4 weeks late by accident. I gotta call
I had to certify every week and then recertify again I think. Eventually got close to everything I was supposed to so I was happy

400 a week til end of the year is still fair. I won’t work til 2021 if that happens

In Texas we file every two weeks and they pay 2 days later all they ask is if I'm available to work and if I'm working pt how much money I made. Maybe I missed something but I go on uberpeople.net and only 2 drivers have gotten partial payments of back pay up.net ain't NT so if anyone in Texas knows what the deal is please let me know I filed May 3 but last day of work was 3/3 still no backpay.

Last edited:
I had to certify every week and then recertify again I think. Eventually got close to everything I was supposed to so I was happy

400 a week til end of the year is still fair. I won’t work til 2021 if that happens
I somehow made my start date the day I applied which was like April 20 something. I’m trying to call and see if I can change it to March and get paid for those weeks

not trying to talk to a bunch of robots tho I can’t stand that ****. I gotta tho I’m leaving possible $$ on the table. That’d be an extra 4-5 weeks

I somehow made my start date the day I applied which was like April 20 something. I’m trying to call and see if I can change it to March and get paid for those weeks

not trying to talk to a bunch of robots tho I can’t stand that ****. I gotta tho I’m leaving possible $$ on the table. That’d be an extra 4-5 weeks
Yea I got lucky I tried to call a few times and almost broke my phone before it went through. Didn’t need to talk to anyone fortunately. I’m crazy enough where I will leave $4-5k on the table just to avoid that calling someone a million times and getting hung up on thing.

What you just said is the reason they ain’t gonna extend it. Nobody wants to return to work because they enjoying that extra money 😆😆

Yea I got lucky I tried to call a few times and almost broke my phone before it went through. Didn’t need to talk to anyone fortunately. I’m crazy enough where I will leave $4-5k on the table just to avoid that calling someone a million times and getting hung up on thing.

Still cant why anyone in Texas on the phone. 🙄 call everyday too.

What you just said is the reason they ain’t gonna extend it. Nobody wants to return to work because they enjoying that extra money 😆😆

Dont want to, but gonna have to do something. Jobs aren't creating themselves.

Protest and riots will be as bad the recent ones.

Lol on some real **** only way I’d go to work if it was between homelessness and work, otherwise **** this ****

F753E6B9-0023-4E57-ACFE-CE5D329D98FA.png

What up with the next stimmy? 2k and 1k per kid would be lovely.

Dont want to, but gonna have to do something. Jobs aren't creating themselves.

Protest and riots will be as bad the recent ones.
There’s a bunch of jobs available. People just don’t want to work because of the extra federal payment which isn’t much to begin with. I think they extend it till the end of year, most likely an extra $300-350 since they want to give people $450 to go back to work. I will say that many of you are in for a rude awakening when millions of people enter the job market all at the same time. I recommend those unemployed to continue collecting unemployment but find a job field that you would like to work in and start offering to work for free. Get a foot inside the door. Many companies may not agree to this but you’d be surprised how many would.

There’s a bunch of jobs available. People just don’t want to work because of the extra federal payment which isn’t much to begin with. I think they extend it till the end of year, most likely an extra $300-350 since they want to give people $450 to go back to work. I will say that many of you are in for a rude awakening when millions of people enter the job market all at the same time. I recommend those unemployed to continue collecting unemployment but find a job field that you would like to work in and start offering to work for free. Get a foot inside the door. Many companies may not agree to this but you’d be surprised how many would.
To the non tax paying populus the extra 600 could be more than they've ever earned a week working 1 job.

Back
Top Bottom