OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Money came in we lit
Extra 3k
FD61E526-E78E-4730-A493-A59FD17B5CEB.gif

ANYWORD ON STIMULUS # 2

It's lagging. The senate is suppose to go on vac starting 07/03 - 07/19. If all goes well, they would need to have the next package signed off and ready by 08/07. After that, they go on a 4 week vac. With that said, if by any chance it does get done, we wouldn't see the next $ until late August or early Sep.

Ol boi trump better send that second 12hunnid to increase his chances for that second term

Still ain’t Voting for that mf’er

It's lagging. The senate is suppose to go on vac starting 07/03 - 07/19. If all goes well, they would need to have the next package signed off and ready by 08/07. After that, they go on a 4 week vac. With that said, if by any chance it does get done, we wouldn't see the next $ until late August or early Sep.
They on vacation the entire time huh?

Ppl need to come to outside their spot like those protestors did the mayor in St Louis

Not to defend Senators

But they are not on a scheduled vacation in the normal sense. They are in recess for State work. That is how Congress works. When a Rep or Senator is not in DC, they are back in their home state holding townhalls, talking to local media, and meeting with constituents. Some use that time for campaigns, and yes, taking personal vacations. There is no law or mandate on what specifically they are allowed to do.

But that it is not a scheduled vacation. If a bill has momentum to pass, Mcconnell can delay the recess. But Mcconnell is a cruel clown that doesn't think more stimulus is need so he might say **** it.

But right now the Dems wants a stimulus, and Trump is open to it to help save his ***. So that might be enough to get one passed.

We will see though.

Last edited:
They gave out 1200 and it’s been over 3 months
They gave us 10 dollars a day and said y’all good
all that + regular unemployment with an extra 6hunnid every week

we eating bro

edit: and i didnt even add in grant and scholarship money from my university

Got a band to my mom (Wednesday app) Today but wife’s band from Tuesday app no where to be found

Back
Top Bottom