OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

And both the apps I submitted began with 3... I’m already over it... whatever happens happens... if I don’t get the grant next week it’s probably not happening.

Welp, still no email regarding the loan application. I think it’s safe to say my application wasn’t considered. Got my 1k already so....where the next jig? 👀

They still processing stuff. Just cause some nters got paid within one business day doesn’t mean the same will happen for everyone. There’s people who still ain’t get their $1200 stimulus payment yet

8E389892-D603-420F-8847-B73AE366E76F.jpeg
just got this emailed an called. They said if your app # starts with a 3 you are being considered for grant.
Starts with #2 u refused grant.
idk about this. I 100% unchecked the box and my application also starts with a 3.

I don’t think there’s even an option to make an account
You just fill it out
You make an account once you get the email portal invite I think

Just got that email about multiple applications, only the first one counts. Well hopefully they fix the EIN **** for me, if not I’ll live without the band but the lady on the phone said I should be gucci

They still processing stuff. Just cause some nters got paid within one business day doesn’t mean the same will happen for everyone. There’s people who still ain’t get their $1200 stimulus payment yet
u talking to some1 who hasn't gotten taxes yet lol

idk about this. I 100% unchecked the box and my application also starts with a 3.
I think 1st chick I talk to was lying cause I mentioned it to some1 else on phone an they act like I was speaking Swahili lol

I just got off the phone with them and they told me the same things you all are saying. Some people got theirs before they received the loan approval and others after, and it may take 7-10 days after submitting your application. It’s up to the loan officer whether or not you will receive a grant.

I just got off the phone with them and they told me the same things you all are saying. Some people got theirs before they received the loan approval and others after, and it may take 7-10 days after submitting your application. It’s up to the loan officer whether or not you will receive a grant.
Everyone really expecting that **** instantaneously just cuz. A few nters caught it right away lol

Any of y’all receive this form? Said to expedite my loan application that I would need to fill this out an return within 24 hrs.

14BB06E0-16E9-4DE7-A0A4-7E21C0DC3B24.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom