OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Like ~7% taxes are taken from your paycheck to fund social security, medicare, social programs. He'll remove these taxes, giving you a ~7% raise/paycheck.

These programs are already behind and in bad shape, stopping the funding will certainly doom them.

They shoulda done this during the outbreak here in NY when I was working 6 nights a week, woulda walked away with like 12k every other week...smh

They shoulda done this during the outbreak here in NY when I was working 6 nights a week, woulda walked away with like 12k every other week...smh

yeah, it’s messed up you get punished for working hard. Like in the summer I go ham with and then they just kill you with taxes.

Whelp like I suspected they might be, feds was extra petty about the final week of enhanced UI benefits.

Not an extra cent for the benefit week that started 7/26 and ended 8/1.

Like ~7% taxes are taken from your paycheck to fund social security, medicare, social programs. He'll remove these taxes, giving you a ~7% raise/paycheck.

These programs are already behind and in bad shape, stopping the funding will certainly doom them.

How the hell is that gonna help when 1/4 of people arent getting checks at all?

How the hell is that gonna help when 1/4 of people arent getting checks at all?
unemployed and people not working this does not help at all. The republican side pushing for incentives to get people back to work. Trump would love to de-fund the social programs and help that agenda simultaneously.
I'd like to see some hazard pay for essential workers though

Whelp like I suspected they might be, feds was extra petty about the final week of enhanced UI benefits.

Not an extra cent for the benefit week that started 7/26 and ended 8/1.

Legalese finesse. Sounded good on paper till read the technical fine print. Possible good news though when they all get their stuff together.

If people want to pull guns out over and protest over not being able to get a crappy Supercuts haircut and endless appetizers at T.G.I. Friday’s due to legitimate reasons to quarantine and stay at home. I’d love to see how some of these GOP senators would act if they got the same energy directed toward turn when its actually warranted.

Why didn't the Democrats fix everything the last time they held both houses? And is the expectation that they would if they held both now or in the future?

Got the L email. Dah well.

Screenshot_20200806-080053_Gmail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom