OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

And the fourth executive order would seek to defer payroll tax payments from August 1 - retroactively - through December for people who earn less than $100,000. He said if he wins reelection he would seek to extend the deferral and somehow “terminate” the tax. The tax funds Social Security and Medicare benefits, and it’s unclear what will happen to those programs without the money.

so no taxes paid if u made under 100k? dam

He just signed the order on tv
While talking
So idk
Mans said states have to cover 25% of it. :lol:

States are already have budget shortfalls because of corona, and he killed the Stimulus talks because he didn't want to help them. Now he says they gotta cover part of this for him.

Not only that, he doesn't have the federal funds available to him to fund this anyway.

Mans outchea lying for clout. Next week he is probably gonna tell us he is pregnant with Offset's baby :lol:

this idiot really giving away pens?! jesus...
That's common. Whenever a president signs an executive order, they give away the pen. Guys are typically excited to get it, if they respect the president.

Reactions: wr
And the fourth executive order would seek to defer payroll tax payments from August 1 - retroactively - through December for people who earn less than $100,000. He said if he wins reelection he would seek to extend the deferral and somehow “terminate” the tax. The tax funds Social Security and Medicare benefits, and it’s unclear what will happen to those programs without the money.

country going to ****
Right before our very eyes
A part of me kinda doesn’t even care

Payroll taxes. Still gotta pay income

Also, he doesn't have the power to make it permanent. He can call for IRS not to collect them, put everyone is still on the hook for them, then later he MIGHT have the power to forgive the tax liability.

But he can't get rid of payroll taxes without Congress. Mans outchea just lying his *** off.

Nobody is seeing that extra "$400/week" from this EO
unimpressed.png

Payroll taxes. Still gotta pay income

Also, he doesn't have the power to make it permanent. He can call for IRS not to collect them, put everyone is still on the hook for them, then later he MIGHT have the power to forgive the tax liability.

But he can't get rid of payroll taxes without Congress. Mans outchea just lying his *** off.

that’s what i was thinking. mans just out here throwing wild claims out

That's common. Whenever a president signs an executive order, they give away the pen. Guys are typically excited to get it, if they respect the president.
What is weird that previous Presidents actually sign part of their signature with each of the pens he gives away. So they were meant as a commemorative thing, that this pen was actually used to sign a certain piece of legislation.

If you watch a video of Obeezy signing the ACA, you will notice he changes pens numerous times.

Trump just uses one pen and hands the rest out as souvenirs :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I dont believe a word he ever says, but hasnt he bypassed congress before by declaring a national emergency? I know he attempted it, just never cared enough to keep up with the outcome.

So Trump's campaign strategy is he imposes a Payroll tax holiday before the election, and tells voters if he is re-elected he will forgive the tax liability.

If Biden beat his ***, Trump ain't forgiving ****, and will give everybody a surprise tax bill as a last **** you. :lol:

Brahs, be wise, save that money just in case.

I dont believe a word he ever says, but hasnt he bypassed congress before by declaring a national emergency? I know he attempted it, just never cared enough to keep up with the outcome.
When he didn't get his border wall, he bypassed Congress by using money assigned to other departments to build more physical barriers. He didn't get the funding he demanded.

He doesn't have the money available to him, so besides getting sued like a mother****er, she doesn't have the funds.

The American public relying on Trump, is like a waiter replying on nawghtyhare nawghtyhare to tip 25%. Sure it is possible it could happens, but is it probably or likely, I dunno.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom