OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

extra unemployment???

what about everybody in the service industry that had to take an hour cut? still employed! bills the same size!

what about people that can´t even get their rightful regular unemployment for whatever reason?

what about high school grads who can´t go to college and never got a job?

what about all the stay-at-home mothers?

they don´t need money to be alive?

just **** these hundreds of thousands of people?
It’s ok. If they let billionaires off the hook they’ll save all us regular people when it “trickles down”......

Got you. 12 hrs is too much for me since I’ve got school and I’m looking for some work to do for the next 8-12 months. I’m just looking for 40 hours but I appreciate your reply bro.

I would say bus driver for part time work but I don’t think it pays well and corona so f all that.

yoeunyvmuhg51.jpg

McConnell's comments, made to reporters in Kentucky, underscore the divisions between President Trump and Senate Republicans on a fifth coronavirus package, with the GOP leader preparing to force a vote on a $500 billion bill next week.

“I don’t think so. That’s where the administration is willing to go. My members think half a trillion dollars, highly targeted, is the best way to go," McConnell said, asked about the prospect of a deal totally between $1.8 trillion and $2.2 trillion.

McConnell added that while a reporter was correct that there are negotiations ongoing between Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and the White House about the higher price range, "that's not what I'm going to put on the floor."

Aint **** coming until late January/early February if Dems win a trifecta

Yeah the amount of time they're allowing to pass is a joke. You got families who have mortgages, car payments, have 2+ kids to feed, utilities, etc. And they think $1500 a month is gonna allow that to happen. I'm glad I don't have kids and can take care of myself even in this trash time but I really feel for those who aren't that lucky and are getting minimal assistance from the government.

My thoughts exactly. As much as I want to settle down, it's a good thing I don't have any kids just yet. Saddens me for everyone with families having to try to get through this. This year has clearly shown and proven how ****ed up humanity has been in our country.

Back
Top Bottom