OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Who the hell is THAT?! :rofl:
20210101_125740.gif

Why the Stim Dunkin not in any account (BofA).
Did anyone have an issue with the last one if they owed for the previous year filed?

Some info I've tried piecing together on Texas unemployment system to see if we're going to mis weeks.

So my final full 2 weeks (prior to new bill) I certified for weeks ending on 12/12 12/19

The next day I was notified to file again on the week of 1/3

I checked purposely on Wednesday 12/30 (my normal filing day, just not my normal filing week) just to make sure nothing changed and I missed the final week of my initial unemployment claim. That would have ticked me off. Well all I can say is its a good thing I did because I was to certify for the week of 12/27 that day. My claim was processed yesterday and should have hit my account today, but with new years and tha banks closed it'll be Monday (same as Christmas).

I then was notified again, to submit my next claim on Wednesday the week of 1/3.

Then today notified to submit my claim now on Wednesday the week of 1/10 :rofl:

People on unemployment stay on top of you're account and state website daily.

As you can tell by experience this info is changing daily. So stay on top of it.

Aside from the $600, did anyone else get a “govt stimulus chase 30 day overdraft assistance” funds? Just noticed a lil additional extra deposit.

Back
Top Bottom