OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

For me, it says that Payment #2 status is not available. Wtf.

Anyone else get this?
Yup
01697860-829D-4BCC-B6B0-00DCF2A8B0A2.png

Twitter is stating that the IRS had a system issue/glitch which is the reason why so many got the "Status Not Available". We'll see.

Was hoping to wake up stimulated today but still nothing

irs site is slammed gonna try later I guess

Just checked on the website. Apparently it was scheduled to be electronically deposited but the account number of that bank is not mine. Any advice guys?

Apparently, if you filed your taxes with H&R Block, your refund is being sent to them then will eventually be sent to your bank account. The account number should match your tax records from last year.

Been researching all day.. Found all my answers on twitter.

Apparently, if you filed your taxes with H&R Block, your refund is being sent to them then will eventually be sent to your bank account. The account number should match your tax records from last year.

Been researching all day.. Found all my answers on twitter.
Wow good looks and ya I filed via HR block. So delayed stimmy

Checked my transcript through IRS and confirmed that my stimmy was issued on 1/4/2021.

Hmm, curious now as to when it'll actually show up.

Checked the status of mine this morning and it says it will be “mailed out” on the 6th. Why is the 2nd payment being mailed out when the 1st one was direct deposited?

Also my wife and kids got theirs and we have the same bank account and do our taxes with the same person. We file taxes separate btw.

Back
Top Bottom