Official 2021-2022 Charlotte Hornets Thread : Bouknight, Jones, The LaMelo Era

Regarding PJ: needs to improve his consistency. 3 pt shooting is his strength and he shot poorly last season. Hoping he makes that jump like he did his frosh to soph season at unc.

Defensive improvement also but like stated in here his social group needs to be improved, Brandon Haywood touched on it during his time here and before we even drafted pj. Nothing good is gonna come from him being in Greensboro.

That Lin/Hawes/Zeller ball movement last night was nice. Liking the fact that we're actually pushing the tempo so far.

Having Hawes on the floor last night created a lot of space. Lin's ability to create is what we've missed with our 2nd unit in years past

I saw him in greensboro way to much this past season. Just chillin in hooters on random Wednesdays

worst place you can be as a pro is back in your hometown. Unless you from a major city.
Are the playoff a longshot this year?

also how Lamb looking?

Last edited:
It IS preseason so I know it means nothing about regular season, but 7-0 is decently impressive. It means the team might have a little more chemistry than last year.

Lin looking really good.

You can tell which players worked in the offseason, Lin looks comfortable and aggressive.

If people don't watch out he's gonna go Linsanity on a cpl ppl sleeping like he did all over Reggie Jackson last night

Can't believe that MJ's Hornets are doing so well in the preseason so far. Guess the years of intentionally losing finally paid off :smile:

Cody adding the 3 ball to his game is much needed. If he makes guys respect him from out there he's gonna be able to use his quickness to take guys to the rim

Some of the lineups last night were questionable.

Get Lamb some minutes.

Hawes is no threat for anything. Get Hansbrough his minutes. At least Tyler will try. I realize that sounds like a homer pick bc of my avy but if you really think Hawes was doin thangs....

Good to see the hometown team putting it together. Batum is looking to be a big time trade
pimp.gif
He's crushing!

I'm not sure if this goes here, but does anybody know if the Hornets Team store take phone orders? I'm trying to find a Mitchell and ness Muggsy Bogues jersey and their website doesn't have it in my size. Thank you ahead of time

I'm not sure if this goes here, but does anybody know if the Hornets Team store take phone orders? I'm trying to find a Mitchell and ness Muggsy Bogues jersey and their website doesn't have it in my size. Thank you ahead of time

Hit or miss. They technically do not.

Who goin to the game on the 1st and got me on an XL for that rugrats hornets shirt? Haha pm me!
yo I just saw this...they hypebeasted those 2night me n my girl barely scored one...rock em made some dope socks also they all were gone...tonight was lit and we blew tha suns out lol

yo I just saw this...they hypebeasted those 2night me n my girl barely scored one...rock em made some dope socks also they all were gone...tonight was lit and we blew tha suns out lol

Yeah the socks weren't my bag but hoping they held back a few shirts. My buddy said he could swing through tomorrow and check. Prob a lost cause.

We in on that 6 seed right now. I'd love to catch Boston in a series.

Shirts flew out the door with quickness. Gotta keep this up. Can't drop a game like tonight's against philly. Keep climbing and avoid Cle til the ECF. We have owned Toronto in years past

Marvin Williams is a name gaining steam as a frontcourt running mate next to Karl Towns if Towns plays C. He leaving the team for sure in all of your estimations?

Marvin Williams is a name gaining steam as a frontcourt running mate next to Karl Towns if Towns plays C. He leaving the team for sure in all of your estimations?

I wouldn't say "for sure" in fact I'd personally like to see him re-sign. I think he enjoys our team and would stay for same money as some would offer and even less if he thought we had any kind of shot. If he was 5 years younger, Wolves would be a lot more appealing I imagine.

Damian Jones, Beasely, Brogdon. I'd say Malachi but I don't think he'll be there. There's a big gap from Beasely to Brogdon just because I don't think he's what we need right now.

Jones is by far my number 1 for that range though

Damian Jones, Beasely, Brogdon. I'd say Malachi but I don't think he'll be there. There's a big gap from Beasely to Brogdon just because I don't think he's what we need right now.

Jones is by far my number 1 for that range though

Not sold on Malachi. Solid tournament but during the season dude wasn't hittin like that. Would be ok with Jones.

Back
Top Bottom