OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Franklin seeing these tweets and realizing he just jumped to the front of the list:

1SvtdU.gif

I totally missed this during the week:

Gottlieb basically saying he doesn't know people can be white latino right?

Sorry but when I balled our coaches did worse. especially during halftime when we’re losing a game. **** but I know this is a different generation

Sorry but when I balled our coaches did worse. especially during halftime when we’re losing a game. **** but I know this is a different generation

Same, but we weren't on national tv.
It's a little different when you see your kid in front of millions getting berated like that.

I totally missed this during the week:

Gottlieb basically saying he doesn't know people can be white latino right?

Doug should stick to getting kicked off of teams for stealing and leave this to the pros

This could be the year for UGA. Fully prepared to have my dreams crushed again by Georgia sports.

Same, but we weren't on national tv.
It's a little different when you see your kid in front of millions getting berated like that.
trust me, Kris Hutsons Dad was very ok with Mario yelling at him like that. Pops is a gangsta (not literally) and agrees with him.

I see nothing wrong with the way Cristobal handled that but I'm also from a different generation. IMO when you put hands on a young man or make it personal you cross the line.

Urbs heart hurting in 3, 2, 1...

Everybody different , where I’m from cats was smacking coaches for raising their voice :lol: …If the player argued back everybody woulda had a problem with it tho, you don’t see how that’s messed up? Respect is a 2 way street…The coach was wildin and it’s on the player to not take that, yo knows who he can do that too

why was the video quality so dog**** for this Kentucky game? Great Ending

I wonder if these people realize they're essentially stalking high school boys :nerd:

Is the idea of recruiting services new to you? I wouldn't exactly call it stalking. He's sitting in this section with the other prospect UGA invited to the game. It's not like Travis is hiding or anything lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom