OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect Kiffin man :lol:. They aren’t beating Bama in Tuscaloosa without a whole lot of luck and gusto. They don’t have the horses on the lines to truly test Bama
Not kicking field goals makes sense.

Going for it at midfield makes sense.

Doing it at your own 25 after you failed to convert the other two is pure stupidity. :lol:

Not kicking field goals makes sense.

Going for it at midfield makes sense.

Doing it at your own 25 after you failed to convert the other two is pure stupidity. :lol:
That one was crazy :lol:. I’m just not knocking the other attempts. They were going to need a LOT to win that game.

Lane gained a fan today. Haven't felt this much joy since AL called him out in the press conference.

I respect Kiffin man :lol:. They aren’t beating Bama in Tuscaloosa without a whole lot of luck and gusto. They don’t have the horses on the lines to truly test Bama
So embarrass your guys with each 4th down failure??? Naw, man. He should’ve been punting.

1633215191431.png

lol

Stroud looked decent today. Even though it’s Rutgers he seemed to have a bit more control on his throws

I swear, Bo Nix must have dirt on somebody at Auburn (or his daddy must have a lot of pull with the Auburn administration). Bo played terrible the entire game against Georgia State, Finley comes in and wins the game and yet Nix is still the starter this week. My hope is that Bo Nix starts next week against Georgia as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom