OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was over the day Urb couldn't handle a preseason loss
pachah1.png

It is rather ironic to me they talked about firing him though. He’s a scumbag and always has been but really? You’ve got guys in the league with domestic abuse charges, sexual assault charges, drug charges, etc. and this is what could get a coach fired? I guess if it’s on tape that’s the deciding factor

Dan Patrick apparently acknowledged the rumors that Urban stayed back in Ohio and didnt travel with the team cuz hes having an affair with the girl in the vid. Basically confirming him skipping out on work after a loss to be with his sidechick is probably what had him in hot water under the morality clause.

That just means the Jags will bounce back and beat my titans this weekend :smh:

Looking forward to seeing him become the USC coach and nako xl nako xl hitting a 180 to defend him after all these years :lol:
I'm not attacking him at all. THIS is not the thing I go in on Urban Meyer for. I'm pretty open that I wanted him as our coach. The permitting spousal abuse thing I don't rock with though.

To keep it a buck, after this, I don't even know if he can command a room like he used to be able to. Especially at a place like SC. He might not even be effective here anymore.

It is rather ironic to me they talked about firing him though. He’s a scumbag and always has been but really? You’ve got guys in the league with domestic abuse charges, sexual assault charges, drug charges, etc. and this is what could get a coach fired? I guess if it’s on tape that’s the deciding factor
They want to fire him because it’s been a disaster since he’s been hired. Not because he’s a scumbag. Being a scumbag is just the out legally to fire him for cause.

I really question if Urbs really wants to be the Jags coach. Dude doesn't seem like a grinder (he's a frontrunner) that would stick it out to make the team better. He had to have known that he would lose a ton of games the first two plus years in Jacksonville but I'm sure the arrogance that made him a great college coach just assumed that all he had to do was do things his way and things would work out fine. He also doesn't seem to understand that coaching college kids is way different than coaching grown men that play football because it helps them support their families. Giving Tim Tebow a shot was a joke and hiring the racist strength coach from Iowa was even dumber. Urbs has been coddled since his Florida days because he's won but he had vastly superior talent than almost everyone not named DLK and Saban. No recruiting in the pros.
dont forget about the racist strength coach he brought on too.

**** urban lol. Old white men stay beasting over young girls. Sometimes underaged. He couldn’t contain himself any longer LOL

They want to fire him because it’s been a disaster since he’s been hired. Not because he’s a scumbag. Being a scumbag is just the out legally to fire him for cause.
Pretty much. End of the day he wins. He’ll collect a check and did nothing but constantly lose on and off the field.

Lol he said that in his rant

How’s the nephew doing??
working his way up. He tore his achilles (dumb ***) last year prior to the season that ended up getting cancelled and finally got "healthy" over this summer. But it hasn't been easy. Achilles tear + 315lbs isn't ideal. And he's sitting behind 2 seniors, which in the Ivy League, is par for the course. But he's getting stronger and barring any setbacks, should be starting next year.

Thanks for asking!

I think if he somehow got fired he’d take a year or two off and then come back at the college level. Not at a big school like Bama/OSU/USC but still a P5 school. I doubt Fox would want him back right after his stint in the NFL

I think if he somehow got fired he’d take a year or two off and then come back at the college level. Not at a big school like Bama/OSU/USC but still a P5 school. I doubt Fox would want him back right after his stint in the NFL
I mean reports were OSU, ND, and USC were his dream jobs. He's never touching any of those again, now. And LSU would be committing negligience hiring him after the scandals they've had. He might actually be done this time.

Dan Patrick apparently acknowledged the rumors that Urban stayed back in Ohio and didnt travel with the team cuz hes having an affair with the girl in the vid. Basically confirming him skipping out on work after a loss to be with his sidechick is probably what had him in hot water under the morality clause.

I'm not attacking him at all. THIS is not the thing I go in on Urban Meyer for. I'm pretty open that I wanted him as our coach. The permitting spousal abuse thing I don't rock with though.

To keep it a buck, after this, I don't even know if he can command a room like he used to be able to. Especially at a place like SC. He might not even be effective here anymore.

Dan Patrick is equally a piece of **** if he said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom