OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
His leg kick was smooth. I'm sure he used that when he stormed da Capitol and kicked in Crooked Nancy's door.

I wouldn’t be shocked. Probably more bread in that lane for her anyways. The irony is she would’ve had to be vaxxed to work there too :lol:

That or get tested everyday.
Nah he’s done.

Agree, unless he significantly turns things around there is 0 chance he gets another year.

He’s already lost the team, you can’t risk the development of your 1 pick QB.

There’s going to be a number or young up incoming coaches who will want that job because of Lawrence, they’re fine.

That or get tested everyday.

Agree, unless he significantly turns things around there is 0 chance he gets another year.

He’s already lost the team, you can’t risk the development of your 1 pick QB.

There’s going to be a number or young up incoming coaches who will want that job because of Lawrence, they’re fine.
Kellen Moore with Trevor, Etienne and Shenault/Chark as a starter kit… 😍

don’t want to assume sooooo do you mean by “another year”

A) coaching a game in ‘22 in the nfl?

or

B) coaching a 2nd season in the nfl?

- assuming the jags don’t make the playoffs, they have 2 games in this current season in ‘22

don’t want to assume sooooo do you mean by “another year”

A) coaching a game in ‘22 in the nfl?

or

B) coaching a 2nd season in the nfl?

- assuming the jags don’t make the playoffs, they have 2 games in this current season in ‘22

Coaching a second second in the NFL, I think they let him finish out the season unless something stupid happens again.

Listening to the audible, I didn’t realize he lied about working with Doyle at Utah when he hired him to justify it.

All it takes is one school, and it’s easy to say you wouldn’t do something when you know you’re never going to be in the position to actually make that decision.

Urban wouldn't be in the NFL if he was a realistic option for any of these "top" programs. Shahid Khan completely screwed up and offered him a "can't-pass-up-opportunity." Urban wasn't saying no. This in spite of everyone knowing the rigmarole with him. He's off to a bad start, he took his shot; terrible attempt, but a brick, no less...he's quit already, fired, still gets paid, goes back to a studio somewhere. He's done unless it be a small program, but I doubt he even wants that...he'll only take it because his wife left him.

Come to think of it...he'll be with the Vols in due time.

Last edited:
Oh have no doubts about that.

But still. :lol:
It’s the dumbest, most cringe “tradition” around A&M football.

And that’s not always necessarily a short list - or uncompetitive - list.

And the old Aggie justification “paying homage to our days as a male-only military institution” is almost as stupid.

1633638946253.jpeg

lmao :lol:

Honestly, I'd take him byke at UF, just to get Dopey Dan outta the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom