OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t wanna see Cincy get screwed out of the playoffs but they probably will. After the Penn State Iowa game they’re most likely moving up to #4. It’s a shame they’ll probably get leapfrogged by Oklahoma if they win the Big 12, who will get blown out by Alabama like they always do.

I don’t wanna see Cincy get screwed out of the playoffs but they probably will. After the Penn State Iowa game they’re most likely moving up to #4. It’s a shame they’ll probably get leapfrogged by Oklahoma if they win the Big 12, who will get blown out by Alabama like they always do.

200.gif

Ryan Day doing little woman screams when he hits a tennis ball makes me hate him even more for some reason. Such a punchable face.

Edit: Oh ****, didn’t know that about his dad. Now I feel like an *** hole.

In a normal year they might get leapfrogged but I don't see it this season. They've already beaten a good, maybe 1-loss Notre Dame team. Not to mention that there aren't that many teams that look great this season. It's not like we're going to have 3-4 dominant, undefeated teams. The committee will pick an undefeated Cincy team over a 1-loss Ohio State or 1-loss Oregon.

In a normal year they might get leapfrogged but I don't see it this season. They've already beaten a good, maybe 1-loss Notre Dame team. Not to mention that there aren't that many teams that look great this season. It's not like we're going to have 3-4 dominant, undefeated teams. The committee will pick an undefeated Cincy team over a 1-loss Ohio State or 1-loss Oregon.
How many teams with winning records will they ultimately face. Is notre dame the only ranked team they play? ND may end up with 1 loss but they're not good this year. Cincy could def get leapfrogged.

Notre Dame isn’t good :lol:. They might lose today too

This is setting up perfectly for UGA to lose this game right?

I wonder how depressed I’m gonna be today attending the Illinois/Wisconsin game

Get to see aepps20 aepps20 favorite QB MERTZ
I thought his favorite QB was current Jets superstar Swag Wilson because he respects the troops and kneels for prayer and our one true president?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom