OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna need Oklahoma State or Baylor to do the lord’s work and knock the winner of this game off and ensure none of these teams steal a playoff spot.

The offense looks much better with a decisive play caller running it. Spencer better not be back after halftime.

Rattler is done. The Sooners fanbase gonna keep turning on him and his teammates probably will too after this one. Some NFL team will be dumb enough to draft him though

They’ve been near teetering off the rails against even bad teams all year.

They’re not good.

Interedted to see how much of it actually is Rattler’s incompetence.

They remind me of Ohio State a couple years ago. Playing tight ones against lower teams until they finally get blown out by someone

As a fan of a NFL team that is likely looking at a top 3 pick next year, is there any QB worth a **** in this years class? I haven’t seen anyone I would deem as a must draft at the position. Weakest class in forever.

As a fan of a NFL team that is likely looking at a top 3 pick next year, is there any QB worth a **** in this years class? I haven’t seen anyone I would deem as a must draft at the position. Weakest class in forever.

Matt Corral probably the best, but yea not a great class overall.

The Liberty kid, Corral and Howell are the best. But not the year to be QB hunting in the upper end of R1.

That’s why I (selfishly) wish Fields would’ve stayed another year, probably could’ve been the top pick or at least the first QB taken

Yeah hoping the Lions will go with a DE like Thibedeaux and address QB in future. I need to watch some of Corral, haven’t felt a reason to watch Ole Miss lol

Yeah hoping the Lions will go with a DE like Thibedeaux and address QB in future. I need to watch some of Corral, haven’t felt a reason to watch Ole Miss lol
He’s the tallest ****** in the room.

He’s still a flawed football player.

If corral is the best option, you gotta set your sights on another position. Be trash again and hope a qb emerges then.

This is why I wanted to Falcons to take Fields last draft. There were 5 (Lawrence, Wilson, Lance, Fields, Jones) QBs in last draft better than any QB in this draft. All the QBs in this draft are mid

That Spencer Rattler draft stock...

malcolm-in-the-middle-sinking.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom